An Insane Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Insane Train

So one of my buds and I were bored after our shift decided to do a challenge. We put 145lb on a squat rack and put a bet down to see who can go the longest squatting 8reps in each set. So we went back and forth doing that. Luckily that night I won 50bucks. You can call that hard earned money. Was it stupid? Very. Was if fun as hell? You bet. Do my legs feel like stinging jello? Very much so Oh and I did 29sets.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Holy crap! You guys should try overhead walks.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Holy crap! You guys should try overhead walks.
      Then that can be our next challenge!
      CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
        Then that can be our next challenge!
        Make it so you have to walk so far, whoever has to put the weight down has to drop and do burpees (10), pick it back up and keep going.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Make it so you have to walk so far, whoever has to put the weight down has to drop and do burpees (10), pick it back up and keep going.
          Right on. I talked to my partner and the plan is to do that tomorrow.
          CFD

Comment

Right on. I talked to my partner and the plan is to do that tomorrow.
            Awesome! Can you get someone to get a video?

Comment

Awesome! Can you get someone to get a video?
              Ill talk to the chief and see if hes ok with it. If we cant do it at the station, we may do it at one of our houses
              CFD

Comment

I've always enjoyed wall squats w/weight and plate pinchers for finishers....

I got a huge list of good ones from U of Florida football at the last clinic I was at

how many reps you get?!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                  I've always enjoyed wall squats w/weight and plate pinchers for finishers....

I got a huge list of good ones from U of Florida football at the last clinic I was at

how many reps you get?!
                  Hell we didnt get to do anything today. We had a call that had us out almost all day. Not sure when we will do it next.
                  CFD

Comment

So one of my buds and I were bored after our shift decided to do a challenge. We put 145lb on a squat rack and put a bet down to see who can go the longest squatting 8reps in each set. So we went back and forth doing that. Luckily that night I won 50bucks. You can call that hard earned money. Was it stupid? Very. Was if fun as hell? You bet. Do my legs feel like stinging jello? Very much so Oh and I did 29sets.
                    How long did you rest for about?
                    29 sets is awesome. How long did it take you altogether?
                    Me and a training partner once did 60 sets of squats at 1 min intervals. It was just with 135 and started with 5 reps. Last set though repped out at 30 plus reps or something.
                    kane@controlledlabs.com
                    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                    www.controlledlabs.com
                    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
                      How long did you rest for about?
                      29 sets is awesome. How long did it take you altogether?
                      Me and a training partner once did 60 sets of squats at 1 min intervals. It was just with 135 and started with 5 reps. Last set though repped out at 30 plus reps or something.
                      Man thats alot of sets. Im not sure how long it took us. Maybe around a hour. But we first started out going back and forth nonstop. After awhile, the rest got alil longer. The max was probably 30sec.
                      CFD

Comment

Actually, just today we did 20 sets of box squats with 225. 5 reps per set though at 2 min intervals. So 100 reps total in just under 40 min. Same training partner I did those squats with last year.
                        kane@controlledlabs.com
                        www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

Sweet man. Its always fun to add stuff like that into your workout every once in a while
                          CFD

Comment

Sweet man. Its always fun to add stuff like that into your workout every once in a while
                            Yep. Even better... went for post workout all u can eat sushi. Had desert there. Then went across the street for more ice cream. Went home. Ate another 1/2 liter of ice cream and a bag of chips. Then crashed for about hour and a half. LOL!
                            kane@controlledlabs.com
                            www.controlledlabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
                              Yep. Even better... went for post workout all u can eat sushi. Had desert there. Then went across the street for more ice cream. Went home. Ate another 1/2 liter of ice cream and a bag of chips. Then crashed for about hour and a half. LOL!
                              Awesome! Ice cream and chips;crazy combo
                              CFD

Comment

Working...
                              X