Hello Everyone and Bull.dogz :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone and Bull.dogz :)

My name is Sonya. I am new to Controlled Labs. Early April I made a commitment to eat clean and build muscle. It has changed my life! I am now at a crossroads of deciding what the future holds for me. I have not taken supplements, but I will be trying a controlled lab stack to prepare for a magazine photo shoot. I will also be testing to see if my body will respond in such a way that I can compete. I will be attending a competition in Redondo Beach in October to watch and evaluate. Soon I will begin a log. I appreciate any help I can get in navigating this forum.
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Woo hoo!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Before and after pictures may help... lol

These pictures are from a couple months in to clean eating until now. I will post a pre-stack photo later.
      Attached Files

Comment

You have got the prettiest eyes!! (not that everything else doesn't look good, lol)

You probably won't get your stack til early next week. It takes forever for us Cali people to get it. What's your workout schedule look like now? diet?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

start small.. simple stuff.. multivtiamin, a protein shake or two a day.. maybe some fish oil....

they are all GREAT for general health, as well as fitness results (whatever they may be)

and you've already made a step in the right direction by getting your nutrition down, that is without a doubt the MOST important part (along side the actual training program).

Comment

hmm... What do I eat

I have never actually typed this out. However, I have used fitday.com to make sure I was getting correct portions of protein/fat/carbs. This would be a typical daily diet. I don't divert from it very much. When I am super hungry I eat a few more peanuts or rice *****.

6:30
            1/2 cup oatmeal
            3 tblsp ground flax seed

8:00
            1/2 cup cottage cheese
            1 peach
            1/8 cup toasted sunflower seeds.

Post workout
            1 rice cake with a thin layer of peanut butter and drizzled honey/8 oz water

10:30
            Protein Shake
            Rice cake/small handful of almonds or natural peanut butter

12:30
            5 oz chicken breast
            1/2 cup black beans
            1/2 cup sweet potato
            1/2 broccoli

2:30
            Protein Shake

4:30-5:00
            1 cup talapia fish
            2 corn torilla
            salsa
            1/2 cup black eyed peas

7:30
            1/2 cup cottage cheese
            tomato

Snack:
            Peanuts/soybeans/almonds/all the vegetables I want...

Comment

You look amazing already! I'm sure you will have no trouble meeting your goals.

Good luck. Looking forward to following along.
              "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

Comment

What are we going to wear for our pictures?

Comment

What to wear?

Well, first we need to get our shirts.... Then maybe some cute black workout shorts, why, I don't know, what do you think! Or our skinny jeans! I wonder what color the shirts will be. The big question is do we want studio shots or do we want field shots at a gym or park or something. I think we should hang from the monkey bars at the park, lol...upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
                    Well, first we need to get our shirts.... Then maybe some cute black workout shorts, why, I don't know, what do you think! Or our skinny jeans! I wonder what color the shirts will be. The big question is do we want studio shots or do we want field shots at a gym or park or something. I think we should hang from the monkey bars at the park, lol...upside down.
                    All of the above!!! I think gym and studio shots would be cool but outdoors at the park would be cool too. I'll show you how I can do half a pullup unassisted!!

I think shorts would be good. I'm guessing it'll be the orange shirts. Not really my color but we'll make it work.

Comment

oh no..

Orange is most definitely not my color!

Comment

Orange is most definitely not my color!
                        We could be orange m&m's.

Comment

M&m

Don't say M&M. I would die for an M&M...

Comment

Don't say M&M. I would die for an M&M...
                            I'll split one with you.

Comment

Split One?????

"""" Girl Fight """"

Comment

Working...
                              X