• Show
Clear All

Day 13 Training

Workout

1) Barbell Curls (warm up 10, 6) 120 X 6, 6
    2) Hammer Curls 60's X 6, 6
    3) EZbar Curls 115 X 6
    4) Incline sit ups +75lbs X 15, 15

I felt great today. Str was solid, and nice pump. I am still waiting on my whey so I may buy some in person to get me through the weekend.
    Pump043

Comment

Day 13 Nutritionals

Calories = 3976

Protien = 381 grams

Water = 242 oz

I have notice a decline in the euphoric feeling I get from the BH. I have not noticed a decrease in effectivness. I'll keep a watch on this and keep it posted.

G'nite all
      Pump043

Comment

After 7 days my 10lb bag of whey is here.

Should I resist the temptation to open it and go in face first? After 3 BLACK HOLES of course!! Ye shall gather round the protien and feed

Pump043

Comment

Day 15

After 3 BH's this morning I took down 970 calories at breakfast, and my next meal was over 600 calories. The rest of the day went to hell, but I guess the point is BH continued to do it's job.
          Pump043

Comment

3 days of workouts

Training

MONDAY

1) Squats (warm up 10, 5, 3, 1) 265 X 5, 5, 5
            2) Leg press 590 X 5, 5
            3) Stiff leg deads (warm up 8) 240 X 6, 6

TUESDAY

1) Incline Bench (Warm up 10, 5, 3) 230 X 5, 5, 4
            2) Bench Press 245 X 5, 4
            3) Dips BW+100 X 4
            4) Standing calves (warm up 10, 8) 315 X 10, 10, 9
            5) Seated Calves 180 X 9, 8

WEDNESDAY

1) Bent over rows (warm up 10, 5) 195 X 6, 6
            2) Chins BW+45 X 5, 6, 6
            3) Seaded Rows 190 X 6, 5
            4) Deadlifts (warm up 10, 3) 285 X 6, 6
            5) DB shrugs 110s X 8

All felt decent.
            Pump043

Comment

3 days of food

The last 3 days have all been in the 3600-3900 range. I have cut back eating in the evenings some in an effort to keep this a CLEAN bulk.

BH continues to help me in the mornings. My eating has been very solid within 4 hrs of taking it.
              Pump043

Comment

Training ~ thurs and fri

Training

THURSDAY

1) Seated DB Press (warm up 10, 6) 70s X 6, 4, 3
                2) Seated Military Press 140 X 6, 7
                3) Laterals 40 X 8, 6
                4) Nosebreakers (warm up 12) 105 X 3 (had some pain so backed off)
                5) Close Grip Bench 205 X 8
                6) Pushdowns 130 X 4, 110 X 8
                7) DB overhead Tricep ext 35 X 6

FRIDAY

1) Barbell Curls (warm up 12) 125 X 5, 4
                2) Hammer Curls had a lil wrist pain and forgot to write down reps ect
                3) EZbar Curls 115 X 5
                4) Incline sit ups followed by incline crunches BW X 50/20, 40/20
                Pump043

Comment

3 Weeks in

After 3 weeks of using BLACK HOLE I have been impressed with its ability to allow me to take in a few hundred more calories at tough times of the day. For someone who was just a few weeks off a cutting phase it has really helped me increase calories. I have developed some opinions on what it can be best used for, and when it can be best used, but I still have another 10 days to go. Unless my opinion is changed in that time I think I can make some solid observations about the product. For now I feel confident saying it does work as adverised.

Pump043

Comment

Overview

From what I experienced over the month I tested it, Black Hole works as advertised. I have a few thoughts on what it can be best used:

1. Any athlete trying to add weight would benefit from this greatly.
                    2. Those people who have trouble adding in that one extra meal they need to reach the next caloric lvl should give BH a try.

but most interestingly to me...

3. Having recently come off of a cut, BH was a huge help in streching my stomach capacity back out. This was something I really was struggling with and BH made it easy.

Over the 30 days I put on 6lbs. I could have added more weight, but I wasn't eating as cleanly as I should have early on and tapered my calories off towards the end.

I rarely find that such a unique supplement delivers this close to exactly what is promised of it. For that reason I have no reservations in recommending it for anyone looking to address any of the 3 things listed above.

I would like to thank Controlled Labs for providing me this opportunity, and for the quality of product they continue to produce.
                    Pump043

Comment

Originally posted by Pump043
                      From what I experienced over the month I tested it, Black Hole works as advertised. I have a few thoughts on what it can be best used:

1. Any athlete trying to add weight would benefit from this greatly.
                      2. Those people who have trouble adding in that one extra meal they need to reach the next caloric lvl should give BH a try.

but most interestingly to me...

3. Having recently come off of a cut, BH was a huge help in streching my stomach capacity back out. This was something I really was struggling with and BH made it easy.

Over the 30 days I put on 6lbs. I could have added more weight, but I wasn't eating as cleanly as I should have early on and tapered my calories off towards the end.

I rarely find that such a unique supplement delivers this close to exactly what is promised of it. For that reason I have no reservations in recommending it for anyone looking to address any of the 3 things listed above.

I would like to thank Controlled Labs for providing me this opportunity, and for the quality of product they continue to produce.
                      Thanks for the feedback !

Comment

Working...
                      X