No announcement yet.

pumped into the BLACK HOLE (sponsored)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumped into the BLACK HOLE (sponsored)

Hi all! I have been fortunate enough to be selected to run a 1 month test with Black Hole from Controlled Labs.

~~~~~Back Ground:

I am 32 years old, 6' tall, and 185lbs. I have been training off and on from the age of 13, but have only been back at it hard core for 10 months. I would consider myself an ecto/meso type, and I never have enjoyed eating. At the present time I have been taking in around 3300-3550 calories a day and just at 300g. of protien. I consume about 200 oz. of water per day, but intend to increase that for this month.

~~~~~Training:

I am strating MaxOT tomorrow morning. I had been on a routine designed by Ed Coan and the results were good, but it is time for a change.

~~~~~Diet:

The majority of my food intake comes from chicken breasts, eggs, OATS!!!, whey, wheat bread, OATS!!!, green veggies, turkey breasts, and on occassion.........OATS!!!

~~~~~Current Supps besides BH:

Jungle warfare
    ON 100% whey
    NOxplode
    Cellmass
    Anator P70
    AST Multi pro32

~~~~~Supps I have used:

WEIDER(lol)...ok thats going a little to far back, and I won't mention Metaform of Cybergenics either.

Recent stuff= 1-ad, GB, Blue Rhino, Superdrol for like 6 days(I like my hair), DT2010, Thunder, Lipo 6, Novadex XT, Cell Fuel, NO2, if i think of more...well you get the idea.

~~~~~Some Current info:

At last check my BF% was 10.6. I rarely consume over 500 calories at a time( just to full). I eat a minimum of 8 times a day. I am not currently doing cardio.

~~~~~Goals over the next month:

I would like to get my daily caloric intake to a consistant 4-4.1k daily. My body weight goal is 190(mostly lean). My last goal is to keep a solid log that in some small way pays back a bit of the generous opportunity given to me by CL.

~~~~~ PICS

OK! I have them ready and have to learn how to post them or get someone to do it for me....Either way hopefully they will be up tonight.

Thanks in advance to all that decide to follow along.

Pump043
    Pump043

I took my first dose of BH this morning. I took 3 caps about 20 minutes before I started making breakfast.

I downed 1 serving of whey, 2 whole eggs w/ a slice of cheese, 2 pieces of plain wheat bread toasted, and 1 cup of oats.

My second meal was 2 servings of whey with another cup of oats.

The first meal didn't even make me feel full, and even after whey eggs and cheese, I had zero bloating or discomfort. This is not usually the case.

Pump
    Pump043

Comment

I thought it might be important to mention the mess RL is making out of my schedule over the next 8 weeks.

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday:

Up at 4:40, Gym at 5:45, work(suit and tie so no quick dressing) 8am-4:30pm,
      Class 5:50 until 10ish.

Thursday and Friday:

Up at 4:40, Gym at 5:45, work from 8am-4:30pm, evenings free(aka rest omg)

Saturday and Sunday:

Rest

I am moving my workouts from the afternoon to the morning. Fortunately MaxOT encourages brief sessions.

With the screwed up schedule I am counting on BH to keep me eating .

Pump
      Last edited by Pump043; 08-13-2006, 07:19 PM.
      Pump043

Comment

Before Photos:

Originally posted by Pump043

Comment

damn i wish i had those calves

good luck with the BH.

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
            damn i wish i had those calves

good luck with the BH.

Thanks Warriors !!

I am to a large degree Calf obsessed and really think that pic doesn't do them justice, so your comment makes me feel alot better about it.

As for the BH. I have definitely noticed the euphoric feeling you have refered to in your log. It makes it me a little hesitant to take it at work. Lol. I am in a new job after all.

Updates later....
            Pump043

Comment

The feeling we have all read people mention that comes around 20-30 minutes after taking BH, I would describe as a mild feeling of Euphoria. Thus far the 2 meals I have consumed within 40 minutes of taking BH I have felt kind of like a drone just going through the motions I am supposed to. Which is pretty much dumping heaping spoonfuls of oats and eggs into a bottomless void.

We will see if this lasts, and if its just a result of expectations..
              Pump043

Comment

Well....off to begin lifting at the crack of dawn. Wish me luck.

As you can see my days are pretty full Mon-Wed, but I will update today. Most likely I will wait until the end of the day for a full overview.
                Pump043

Comment

Nice pics man, looking pretty thick for 6' 185.

Comment

I'm on day 6 of my new job. Everyday I have taken 4 meals to consume over that 8 hour period. I was zero for five. That is I was zero for five before today. I got up and ate, then worked out, took anator, ate another postworkout, and then went to work. Once at work I took my BH. I never felt the need to eat, but once I started I never felt the need not to. In addition to my 4 meals I threw in an extra serving of OATS.

~~~~~~

Calories 3890( over 300 more than I have taken in in a single day since February)

Protien 360

Water 224 ounces

~~~~~My workout was as follows

1) Squats (Warm up 10, 5, 3, 1) 250 X 6, 5, 4
                    2) Leg press 540 X 6, 5, 5
                    3) Stiff Leg Deads 205 X 8, 225 X 8, 6
                    4) Standing Calves Full stack + 115 hanging from it X 10, 9, 9
                    5) Seated Calves 180 X 9, 9

Workout felt great, and muscles certainly were well fed afterwords.

Have a good night.
                    Pump043

Comment

Originally posted by Pump043
                      4) Standing Calves Full stack + 115 hanging from it X 10, 9, 9
                      5) Seated Calves 180 X 9, 9

Workout felt great, and muscles certainly were well fed afterwords.

Have a good night.
                      That is my kinda calf workout bro! I do the full stack calves and stack 45s on top of it. I got in trouble at the gym though for putting 3 45s on top of the machine because they thought I'd break it I must say that you have some very nice leg definition too man.

I know how you feel on the calves/picture thing, my calf definition is like 2x in person compared to pics..

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                        That is my kinda calf workout bro! I do the full stack calves and stack 45s on top of it. I got in trouble at the gym though for putting 3 45s on top of the machine because they thought I'd break it I must say that you have some very nice leg definition too man.

I know how you feel on the calves/picture thing, my calf definition is like 2x in person compared to pics..

SCT

Thanks SCT! I don't know what I am going to do next. 115lbs is all the extra long pin will hold. I am considering draping the next weights I add with chains in addition to the pin weights. I have a pretty cool gym owner who doesn't get pissed about it, but he says if my tendon falls off he isn't picking it up.

Off to get rdy for my next 5:30 am session....chest today!
                        Pump043

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                          Thanks ddawg!! I am trying...no doubt. For a guy that was a speedy 6' 145 my senior year in HS, being called thick may be the best compliment ever.
                          Pump043

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                            Agreed... looking great.. nice symmetry / balance too.. nothing really lagging.

Comment

Man! What a hectic day at work...well that's how it is going to be sometimes /sigh. I am not sure what stressed me more...work or forgetting to pack 1/4 of my oats for work!!!

~~~~~

Calories 3610 (missed those oats)
                              Protien 396 - solid
                              Water 220 ounces need to get this up

I didn't notice as drastic of an effect from the BH today but I think work being overwhelming just screwed things.

~~~~~Workout went as follows:

1) Inc Bench (30 degree) (warm up 10, 5, 3) 205 X 6, 225 X 6, 4 thees felt strong
                              2) Bench Press 240 X 6, 6, 5 I was pleased with this after having done inclines first
                              3) Weighted dips BW +80 X 6, 7
                              4) Wrist Curls 95 X 10, 10

My chest was hella pumped. Over all it was a solid day, but I wanna get my cals to the 3.9-4k range the rest of the week, and my water over 2 gallons(256 ounces).

Until tomorrow.....
                              Pump043

Comment

Working...
                              X