Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glycer Grow vs. White Flood

Default Glycer Grow vs. White Flood

Hi guys-

Currently I am taking Glycer Grow Pre-workout and PW/ GM mixed during each workout.

Here's the deal, White Flood and Glycer Grow are both supposed to be taken prior to working out, so what's the basic difference b/w the two, and why would one take one vs. the other?

Thanks!

I've only really taken White Flood. It is used as a kick in the you-know-what pre-workout to get you going. Definitely recommended. Now, from what I've read and heard on GlycerGrow, it does tend to help with focus and energy a little, but not on the level that white flood was created to do. GG works real well for pumps and vascularity though. And I believe one of the main ups about GG is it's so darn cheap, so recommended if you're on a budget. I would have to advice getting more information from someone who has actually used GG. PM Renegade Rows. He's a big fan of GG I know. I use White Flood (hopefully I'll be adding GG soon) and I can tell you it works as well if not better than advertised, so no problem there if you're interested in making a purchase.
    Have fun lifting.

I would go for Glycergrow.

White Flood didn't make much for me physically. It gives energy to train but most of the time, I can train without it, LOL. I've read about it in a lot of place, and from what I saw, i'm going to switch from White Flood to White Blood.

Glycergrow, I saw my vascularity gets better in a mere couple of days, awesome, no? And the bottle can last like months and months and months.

White Flood is still an awesome product, but like I said, if I had to choose between the 2 of them. I would go for Glycergrow.

White Flood to me, is something to prime you. And Glycergrow, well the effects are physical. Energy + Nitric Oxide vs Strength + Size + Vascularity. Both works wonders!

You call it!

they work differently and can be stacked. also, move your green magnitude to preworkout. you can mix that and the white flood together in a single shake for ease of us e
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    they work differently and can be stacked. also, move your green magnitude to preworkout. you can mix that and the white flood together in a single shake for ease of us e
    Gotcha. Next question... by working differently, what are each designed to do, and why would someone take one vs. the other.

Thanks!

from my experiences (which is pretty good with CL products)

white flood is more energy/pumps

glycergrow is more pumps/vascularity

have any chicks taken glycergrow? would you recommend it for women?
    -Kim

I've been looking through some of the logs and haven't found one yet. When I finish White Blood, I'm going to try it next. So I will definately keep it posted for the ladies on how it works.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

i might order some this week. ive only read good things about it, and the price per serving is very low.
    -Kim

If you do, keep us posted. Dracoy had a before and after workout picture when he took the GG and you could really see the difference.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Quote Originally Posted by bull.dogz
    If you do, keep us posted. Dracoy had a before and after workout picture when he took the GG and you could really see the difference.
    oh WORD? i gotta find that. maybe ill be a guinnea pig for all the ladies. i was actually thinking about trying a different thermogenic fat burner after reduction is through. im happy with the results thus far, i was able to break my plateau. i'd just like to try something different since i've never tried any supplements other than whey in the past. not hating on CL, just curious is all. im thinking either animal cuts or lipo 6. would the diuretic effects of animal cuts negate the benefits of glycergrow?
    -Kim

Dracoy ~ Can you post that picture here?

Quote Originally Posted by kimlin85
    im thinking either animal cuts or lipo 6. would the diuretic effects of animal cuts negate the benefits of glycergrow?
    It's not the perfect combo, but it should be ok if you stay hydrated

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    It's not the perfect combo, but it should be ok if you stay hydrated
    i changed my mind, i think scorch and gg would be a better idea. scorch seems pretty similar to reduction (which i like), and no yohimbine, no diuretic. i noticed reduction is still marked down on nutriplanet.
    -Kim

do u guys think GG would taste ok mixed w/oatmeal? would that reduce its effectiveness??
    -Kim

do u guys think GG would taste ok mixed w/oatmeal? would that reduce its effectiveness??
    Yeah it should mask the taste even though there really isn't much taste to GG. As far as reducing it's effectiveness, it shouldn't. It would actually be a better combo in terms of pumps, the GMS in GG and the carbs in the oatmeal will make for one hell of a pump. Good-luck.

i took GG today with a dirutic preworkout, pumps were insane.

im also in pre-beach-week-lifting-mode, so i did like 150 pushups + an arm cycle from hell..pumps are to be expected..but uh, they were goood

Your not going to be able to lift your arms tomorrow!

have any chicks taken glycergrow? would you recommend it for women?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1857491

I take GG the same way Dracoy did in 1 of his videos

I take 1 scoop then chase with liquid. Rinse/repeat as needed.
    Normally I take 3 scoops GG 30mins Pre-workout.
    Each scoop is chased with my GreenMag mix.

Sometimes I would do 3 scoops Pre and 1 scoop Intra.

I think GG has a styrofoam like texture in your mouth and taste a bit salty.
    But if you chase it fast enough you won't notice it at all

I think WF is good when you Really need that extra energy.
    But now I take it no more than 1/week.

Thread Information