Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycer Grow vs. White Flood

Hi guys-

Currently I am taking Glycer Grow Pre-workout and PW/ GM mixed during each workout.

Here's the deal, White Flood and Glycer Grow are both supposed to be taken prior to working out, so what's the basic difference b/w the two, and why would one take one vs. the other?

Thanks!

I've only really taken White Flood. It is used as a kick in the you-know-what pre-workout to get you going. Definitely recommended. Now, from what I've read and heard on GlycerGrow, it does tend to help with focus and energy a little, but not on the level that white flood was created to do. GG works real well for pumps and vascularity though. And I believe one of the main ups about GG is it's so darn cheap, so recommended if you're on a budget. I would have to advice getting more information from someone who has actually used GG. PM Renegade Rows. He's a big fan of GG I know. I use White Flood (hopefully I'll be adding GG soon) and I can tell you it works as well if not better than advertised, so no problem there if you're interested in making a purchase.
    Have fun lifting.

Comment

I would go for Glycergrow.

White Flood didn't make much for me physically. It gives energy to train but most of the time, I can train without it, LOL. I've read about it in a lot of place, and from what I saw, i'm going to switch from White Flood to White Blood.

Glycergrow, I saw my vascularity gets better in a mere couple of days, awesome, no? And the bottle can last like months and months and months.

White Flood is still an awesome product, but like I said, if I had to choose between the 2 of them. I would go for Glycergrow.

White Flood to me, is something to prime you. And Glycergrow, well the effects are physical. Energy + Nitric Oxide vs Strength + Size + Vascularity. Both works wonders!

You call it!

Comment

they work differently and can be stacked. also, move your green magnitude to preworkout. you can mix that and the white flood together in a single shake for ease of us e
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
          they work differently and can be stacked. also, move your green magnitude to preworkout. you can mix that and the white flood together in a single shake for ease of us e
          Gotcha. Next question... by working differently, what are each designed to do, and why would someone take one vs. the other.

Thanks!

Comment

from my experiences (which is pretty good with CL products)

white flood is more energy/pumps

glycergrow is more pumps/vascularity

Comment

have any chicks taken glycergrow? would you recommend it for women?
              -Kim

Comment

I've been looking through some of the logs and haven't found one yet. When I finish White Blood, I'm going to try it next. So I will definately keep it posted for the ladies on how it works.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i might order some this week. ive only read good things about it, and the price per serving is very low.
                  -Kim

Comment

If you do, keep us posted. Dracoy had a before and after workout picture when he took the GG and you could really see the difference.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                      If you do, keep us posted. Dracoy had a before and after workout picture when he took the GG and you could really see the difference.
                      oh WORD? i gotta find that. maybe ill be a guinnea pig for all the ladies. i was actually thinking about trying a different thermogenic fat burner after reduction is through. im happy with the results thus far, i was able to break my plateau. i'd just like to try something different since i've never tried any supplements other than whey in the past. not hating on CL, just curious is all. im thinking either animal cuts or lipo 6. would the diuretic effects of animal cuts negate the benefits of glycergrow?
                      -Kim

Comment

Dracoy ~ Can you post that picture here?

Comment

Originally posted by kimlin85
                          im thinking either animal cuts or lipo 6. would the diuretic effects of animal cuts negate the benefits of glycergrow?
                          It's not the perfect combo, but it should be ok if you stay hydrated

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            It's not the perfect combo, but it should be ok if you stay hydrated
                            i changed my mind, i think scorch and gg would be a better idea. scorch seems pretty similar to reduction (which i like), and no yohimbine, no diuretic. i noticed reduction is still marked down on nutriplanet.
                            -Kim

Comment

do u guys think GG would taste ok mixed w/oatmeal? would that reduce its effectiveness??
                              -Kim

Comment

Working...
                              X