Glycer Grow vs. White Flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimlin85
    do u guys think GG would taste ok mixed w/oatmeal? would that reduce its effectiveness??
    Yeah it should mask the taste even though there really isn't much taste to GG. As far as reducing it's effectiveness, it shouldn't. It would actually be a better combo in terms of pumps, the GMS in GG and the carbs in the oatmeal will make for one hell of a pump. Good-luck.

Comment

i took GG today with a dirutic preworkout, pumps were insane.

im also in pre-beach-week-lifting-mode, so i did like 150 pushups + an arm cycle from hell..pumps are to be expected..but uh, they were goood

Comment

Your not going to be able to lift your arms tomorrow!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

have any chicks taken glycergrow? would you recommend it for women?
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1857491

Comment

do u guys think GG would taste ok mixed w/oatmeal? would that reduce its effectiveness??
            I take GG the same way Dracoy did in 1 of his videos

I take 1 scoop then chase with liquid. Rinse/repeat as needed.
            Normally I take 3 scoops GG 30mins Pre-workout.
            Each scoop is chased with my GreenMag mix.

Sometimes I would do 3 scoops Pre and 1 scoop Intra.

I think GG has a styrofoam like texture in your mouth and taste a bit salty.
            But if you chase it fast enough you won't notice it at all

I think WF is good when you Really need that extra energy.
            But now I take it no more than 1/week.
            My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

i shot-n-chase my preworkout GG, than throw 2 scoops into my PW workout drink, and 1 scoop into my postworkout protein+oats drink

I usually fill the PW shaker with water to pour into the post shake, so that rinses any leftover GG out, and for some reason the post GG mixes better or something, maybe it clumps up with the oat powder .
              Last edited by jiritt0; 08-12-2008, 07:04 AM.

Comment

today i tried gg for the first time. i did squats, lunges, and calf raises. my legs feel very pumped and swolen, and my workout kicked ass. also my forearms are pumped from gripping the dbs on lunges. i saw a new vein. good shit.
                -Kim

Comment

today i tried gg for the first time. i did squats, lunges, and calf raises. my legs feel very pumped and swolen, and my workout kicked ass. also my forearms are pumped from gripping the dbs on lunges. i saw a new vein. good shit.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

you should try 2 scoops GG and 1 scoop WF, insane pumps!

Comment

Ok, I've been using GG mixed w/ WF, GM and PW for about a month or so now.

Just to let you guys know how well this stuff has worked for me, I was recently accused of using Steroids, and because of said accusation, I raged and beat the crap out of my accuser j/k.

Seriously, this stuff does work.

ba

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X