Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAGnitude Question

Hi first post.

I usually have a protein shake about 30 minutes before w/o, have Green right before my w/o. Is this a good idea?

Thanks

Yes, I mix my gm into my shake just to save me from drinking one more thing before the gym. Doesn't taste as good but it still works.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by shizzle
      Hi first post.

I usually have a protein shake about 30 minutes before w/o, have Green right before my w/o. Is this a good idea?

Thanks
      save the protein for post. take a carb drink before or some solid food carbs like granola bars or rice *****.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yeah, protein shake needs to be post-workout.

Comment

either way its good to have protein but its more important post workout more than anything

Comment

I started GM this week and found it sends me to the bathroom...a lot! Is that because I did not eat a granola bar or rice **** prior?
            Actually, I am stacking WF, GG, GM and PW, but past experience points to creatine as the culprit.

Steve

Comment

You may need to work your way up to a full dose of GM. I started with a quarter scoop (I only take half scoop total) and worked my way up. Or split your dosing. Half pre, half post.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks Laurie, I'll give that a shot.
                BTW, would PW cause this type of reaction?

Steve

Comment

No, it's the GM or maybe the WF. GM did the same thing to me when I first started taking it too. Now it doesn't bother me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TigrShrk
                    I started GM this week and found it sends me to the bathroom...a lot! Is that because I did not eat a granola bar or rice **** prior?
                    Actually, I am stacking WF, GG, GM and PW, but past experience points to creatine as the culprit.

Steve
                    That's the wf, I narrowed it down my 2nd week on the stack. It's gone away now though.... guess I've got use to it.

Comment

Ok, I ate a granola bar before taking my stack, reduced my WF and PW from 2 scoops each to 1 1/2 scoops, broke up the GM(1/2 scoop before and 1/2 scoop after w/o) and it helped...only had to take one extra trip to the BR.
                      Thanks for the help...

Steve

Comment

Yea GM can have that affect on the digestive system because of the magnesium in it. Definitely tamper up the dosage until you start feeling better. Your body has to build up a tolerance. I think they may have changed the formula, but I'm not positive.
                        Last edited by NastyNally; 08-17-2008, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                          You may need to work your way up to a full dose of GM. I started with a quarter scoop (I only take half scoop total) and worked my way up. Or split your dosing. Half pre, half post.
                          ^^^^

Perfect

Comment

Yep. When I first started GM it give me the shizzies, lol! All good now. I actually take 1/2 scoop with my WF post wo and 1/2 scoop mixed in my GF post wo. Been getting great results and no tummie problems. Good luck!!!!
                            Live Life/Workout Hard!!
                            :mo

CL Supps In Service:
                            ORANGE OXIMEGA
                            WHITE FLOOD
                            GREEN MAG
                            PURPLE WRATH

Comment

Working...
                            X