Bull.dogz Stack It Up Log!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet

You got your camera up and running very nice!
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

you make incline press look so easy!!!
      -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by kimlin85
        you make incline press look so easy!!!
        Couldn't have been too easy, I'm so sore today. I'm sure they're from the push-ups. Haven't done the decline in a while.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Legs!!

Today was a leg day. Wasn't too thrilled because I ate really bad today so I was feeling pretty tired. Pounded down my Green Mag with my shake and 3 tabs of White Blood on the way to the gym. Guess I wasn't feeling too bad by the time I got to the gym, I did 135lb squats!!!!! I haven't done those in a really, really, long time and it felt good!!!

Warm-up:
          5 minutes - Treadmill - 3@3.5
          Squats - barbell

4 Sets:

Squats - 95lbs; 115lbs; 135lbs; 115lbs
          Walking lunges - 40lbs
          Leg press - 70lbs
          Standing leg curls - 10-20lbs
          Leg extensions (singles) - 50lbs
          Standing calf raises - 80lbs

Cardio:
          20 minutes - Treadmill 2@3.5

It was a great night. Wore my CL shirt to the gym and the boys were jealous.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Looken Good!

You look great in orange! Your form is great on those squats!

Comment

Thanks! It's kinda nice having a camera so I can see what my form looks like.

Comment

Trained with Sonya last night. Originally I had planned on shoulders but during my warm-up I pulled something and couldn't raise my arm without it hurting. Was ready to give up on working out at all until Monday walked by and called me a wuss.

So we ended up training arms and it turned out to be a really good workout after all. I haven't had a chance to upload my videos, vimeo was down.

I put icy/hot on my shoulder last night and it helped. It doesn't hurt as bad today, I can move it more than last night but it feels bruised. No gym tonight. Happy hour with the girls but I won't be drinking...........I think. I'll try not to anyways.

Comment

No drinking?

My rule is always that I have to dance an hour for each drink I have, lol...

Look at that girl working through the pain. You were awesome!

Comment

The dumbbells may as well have been pink.

Comment

hmm

It is never good to push an injury, unless your in the championship game, but just for working out....Naw... You did great working through the pain. No whining at all...

Comment

Yesterday was the photo shoot with Sonya. I had a blast, I think I'm ready to turn pro now. My back was sore and today I'm exhausted. Looking forward to a nice weekend with my son and just relaxing. I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. They were really fun to do and Sonya's brother Mike was great. He made it really easy and fun.

Comment

Cool

It was really fun. I am glad you were able to have that experience. I always feel weird because I can go to my brother whenever, and other people have to pay him a lot of money, hehe..... I am glad he wanted to take your picture more. Should say something about you....

Comment

It's the asian lips. Lol!

Comment

You got his number!

That is toooo funny!!! Beware of lip gloss, use it with caution!!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                                It's the asian lips. Lol!
                                you're part asian? me too, half chinese.
                                -Kim

Comment

Working...
                                X