• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm up:
    10 minutes treadmill
    Squats - bar

4 Sets (10-12 reps)
    Squats - 95lbs
    Walking lunges - 30lbs (24 steps each set)
    Leg press (singles) - 70lbsx2; 80lbsx2
    SLDL - 85lbs
    Leg curls - 60lbs
    Leg extensions - 70lbs
    Standing calf raises - 40-80lbs

Leg raises
    Machine crunches - 40lbs

Cardio:
    20 minutes - Treadmill 3 incline @3.5

I just realized something today, I haven't gotten a muscle cramp in I don't know how long now. I usually wake up in the middle of the night with a charlie in my calf or foot.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Co-worker is eating McD's..........I'm hungry.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Warm-up
        5 minutes treadmill 3@3.5
        5lbs - shoulder warmup

5 Sets

Cycle 1:
        Front raises - 12x12lbs
        Burpees - 8
        Side raises - 12x12lbs
        Clean & Press - 8xbar
        Jump rope

Time 40 minutes

Cardio:
        20 minutes - Treadmill 3@3.7

Tonight was the first time I did the Clean & Press. I'm so excited. The weight wasn't heavy but getting the motion down was. I'm not very coordinated so I'm sure I looked pretty awkward at first. The first 3 set of them were good but the last 2 sets killed me. I had to stop after 3 and rest for a couple of mintues before I could continue. I will definately be keeping these in my routine. I made sure to roll out my back and stretch good. The last time I did the burpees it made my back really tight so we'll see tomorrow how I feel. I'm starving so tonight it's steak and sweet potato fries for dinner!!!

Comment

ohhhh

Sweet potato fries. That sounds good, how do you make them?
          Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

clean & press! damn girl, nice job!
            -Kim

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227
              Sweet potato fries. That sounds good, how do you make them?
              I buy them in the frozen food section but I think most people just cut up the potato, drizzle some olive oil on them and pop them in the oven. Over at bb.com they've got a few receipes up.

Originally posted by kimlin85
              clean & press! damn girl, nice job!
              My shoulders are actually sore for the first time in months. I really like those.

Comment

do you do a strict press or a push press?
                -Kim

Comment

Untitled from Laurie Smith on Vimeo.

Comment

i cant make your video play.
                    -Kim

Comment

I was trying to figure out how to load them. I think you have to click on the word untitled.

Comment

it says the video is private.
                        -Kim

Comment

Lol, it's nothing exciting. It's just my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
                            Lol, it's nothing exciting. It's just my dog.
                            LOL, i thought it was gonna be a crossfit video of you!!
                            -Kim

Comment

Today's just chest and tris but I'll take some videos of it.

Comment

Chest & Triceps

Warm-up:
                                10 minutes on treadmill 3@3.2
                                Incline press - bar

4 Sets:
                                Incline bb press - 85lbs-65lbs
                                Flat bb press - 85lbs(2 sets); 75lbs(2 sets)
                                Decline push-ups - 10
                                Incline flyes - 15lbs
                                Cable crossovers - 25lbsx1 set; 30lbsx3 sets

Tricep rope pressdowns - 35lbs
                                Reverse grip pulldowns - 55lbs
                                Overhead db press - 20lbsx2 sets; 15lbsx2 sets
                                Machine dips - 90lbs

Cardio:
                                20 minutes treadmill - various speed @ incline

Tired today. Drank to much last night and ate nothing but crap food...lumpia, chili dog, chips n dips..........and of course...COOKIES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X