Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Question.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Angry Question.

    So I'm from ZA (South Africa) and ordered some CL supplements from BB.com
    Today a lady from Fedex phone me and told me that there is delay in my order because of some of the contents.

    I ordered.
    Blue Up
    Glycer Grow
    White Blood
    and some bulk cee.

    I ordered from BB.com before which was only protien because I was doing fine without the other supps and because they drug tested (Rugby Union) and I didn't want to take any chances with other types of supplements.

    What can the problem be and what product may cause some confusion with those idiots at customs?

    Please help.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,547
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soap
    So I'm from ZA (South Africa) and ordered some CL supplements from BB.com
    Today a lady from Fedex phone me and told me that there is delay in my order because of some of the contents.

    I ordered.
    Blue Up
    Glycer Grow
    White Blood
    and some bulk cee.

    I ordered from BB.com before which was only protien because I was doing fine without the other supps and because they drug tested (Rugby Union) and I didn't want to take any chances with other types of supplements.

    What can the problem be and what product may cause some confusion with those idiots at customs?

    Please help.
    Thanks.
    I think yohimbe is illegal in south africa.

    we have a distributor in south africa you could call:

    Global Supplements
    27 84 678 9007

    27 82 806 6690
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Thumbs up

    That sucks....

    Now what will happen to my order? I didn't know that anything like that was illegal.
    My friend once ordered M1T from IDS (when it was still available) and he didn't have any problems. I'll wait and see... and will post what the outcome was for fellow ZA users.

    I know Global Supplements, I just think they are a tad on the expensive side

    Here in ZA we are taken for a ride...

    Thanks for the quick reply....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    55
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default customs

    I know customs gets carried away sometimes... but they are doing everyone a service of sorts.. some appears to be bad/good at times. What usually happens is that whatever the problem with the contents of the package is.. it gets siezed at customs and the rest of the contents keeps moving on to the delivery. I wouldn't bet my house on it.. but anyway.. Hope this helps.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Thumbs up

    Some good news... I'll be getting my goods tomorrow or on Friday.
    June here I come....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soap
    Some good news... I'll be getting my goods tomorrow or on Friday.
    June here I come....
    Awesome !! Did they say what the issue was ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    WA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soap
    Some good news... I'll be getting my goods tomorrow or on Friday.
    June here I come....
    Good deal, glad to here it. Curious as to why it sat in customs. My work gets screwed all the time when shipping stuff to our Canadian facility, we usually have to plan 3 weeks a head of time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    I think yohimbe is illegal in south africa.
    I'm curious as to why this would be illegal anywhere. Doesn't this benefit the body?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batting333
    I'm curious as to why this would be illegal anywhere. Doesn't this benefit the body?
    It's a potent stim / fatloss / sexual ingredient... crazy stuff.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,547
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batting333
    I'm curious as to why this would be illegal anywhere. Doesn't this benefit the body?
    i dont make the rules although I wish I did. it wont be in the next version of red acid when it is reformulated so it will be easier to import into australia and a few european countries.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    14,316
    Rep Power
    2163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    i dont make the rules although I wish I did. it wont be in the next version of red acid when it is reformulated so it will be easier to import into australia and a few european countries.
    Wait.... are we talking about Hoodiea or Yohimbe or both..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,547
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Wait.... are we talking about Hoodiea or Yohimbe or both..
    oh, I was talking about hoodia, but I think yohimbe is illegal down there as well (an din many countries, which is another reason we have stim free blue up)
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Awesome !! Did they say what the issue was ?
    Something about an import code, typical African bullsh1t.
    Got me goods.... instead of White Blood I got... ISS Research Satur8 Nitric Oxide. I don't know how I got that mixed up.

    Will start next week.... can't wait.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,044
    Rep Power
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Wait.... are we talking about Hoodiea or Yohimbe or both..
    I didnt think RA had Yohimbe

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,547
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerV
    I didnt think RA had Yohimbe
    it doesnt, it has hoodia, blue up has yohimbe
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    oh, I was talking about hoodia, but I think yohimbe is illegal down there as well (an din many countries, which is another reason we have stim free blue up)
    yeah both hoodia and yohimbe are illegal, but good news about the red acid - hoodia, nice one fella's

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,547
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Main Man
    yeah both hoodia and yohimbe are illegal, but good news about the red acid - hoodia, nice one fella's
    yup, this way it will be more acceptable in europe, south africa and australia.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Damn bro tough luck! ( also a South africaner manne )

    yeah i wish i could have told you earlier about the yohimbe illegalities in SA...

    but yeah globalsupps has CL products as well as bodybuilder.co.za

    ...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    21,547
    Rep Power
    10000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas68
    Damn bro tough luck! ( also a South africaner manne )

    yeah i wish i could have told you earlier about the yohimbe illegalities in SA...

    but yeah globalsupps has CL products as well as bodybuilder.co.za

    ...
    yup, global is our exclusive distributor in South Africa. hennie is an awesome guy.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

    Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

    Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Age
    38
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Labs
    yup, global is our exclusive distributor in South Africa. hennie is an awesome guy.
    I've been looking and their prices and they are ok.
    I'll probally order from them if I go well on the Blue Up and GlycerGrow.

    On my order... I got everything. There was just a delay due to paperwork. So it wasn't a yohimbe issue, I think. Next week I take plunge, will let you guys know on the products.

    Thanks for the help.

    Cheers.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bodybuilding Program