Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something strange I noticed about the school gym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something strange I noticed about the school gym.

Before I started going to the university gym I would just tag along with friends and go with them to the gym they were a member of (cheap I know). Their would always be guys and girls walking around with Muscle Milk or some other supplement product (never seen someone with a CL product ). But at the school gym I never see anyone carrying anything not even a bottle of powerade, just water.

kids in college are more break, and dont understand diet/nutrition. they go to the gym 4-5 times a week, and go out drinking 5-7 time a week. inf act, most of them are prolly there so they dont look excessively fat and obese while they are out drinking..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      kids in college are more break, and dont understand diet/nutrition. they go to the gym 4-5 times a week, and go out drinking 5-7 time a week. inf act, most of them are prolly there so they dont look excessively fat and obese while they are out drinking..
      haha, very true
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

edit for previous post : i meant to begin it kids in college are more broke

Comment

1st sign you see when you get downstairs in my univ gym is "WATER ONLY"

sooo that might explain it? I take a grey bottle with PW in it.. no one asks to see whats inside.. The dudes with clear bottles got water in it, others have colorful bottles... now what they drink who knows
          Last edited by babalaza; 07-25-2008, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X