Itchy skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchy skin?

Anyone here ever get itchy skin? Because sometimes my whole damn body itches like im on herion withdrawls

Sounds like allergies / histamine reaction

Comment

I got that and soon found out after having digestion issues that I have a Gluten allergy.
      www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Sounds like allergies / histamine reaction
        Im not sure what from, do any supps cause itchy skin?

Comment

T-3 Can as a symptoms of Hyperthyroidism

Gluten

Codeine

(just random stuff off the top of my head that I know a lot of us take)
          www.AnabolicInnovations.com
          Great store, Great products and Great Service.

------------------------------

Hangin's too good for 'em! BURNIN'S too good for 'em! They should be ripped into itsy-bitsy little pieces and BURIED ALIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
            T-3 Can as a symptoms of Hyperthyroidism

Gluten

Codeine

(just random stuff off the top of my head that I know a lot of us take)
            Maybe be the Dicana than?

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
              Im not sure what from, do any supps cause itchy skin?
              It's definately possible... what supps are you on (yes even including brand of multi)

Comment

It's definately possible... what supps are you on (yes even including brand of multi)
                Bulk CEE
                Bulk ALCAR
                Bulk AAKG
                Bulk GABA
                Xtend
                Gylergrow
                OptiMen
                AMP
                Dicana
                Cissus
                Fish Oil
                Super B Vitamin

Comment

Dude, if you think that’s bad my gf’s cat come home one day and totally triggered some mad eczema that I never knew I had. My hands burned so bad I’d wake up every night nearly screaming. I also wasn’t able to work out because squeezing anything would make my skin raise and start itching. Couldn’t even pick up a 5lb weight without bursting into rashes.

It’s definitely miserable. I’d personally just go to the doctor, tell them what supps you’re taking and basically troubleshoot it with them. My doc was a jerk and said there’s nothing I can do about it. I hate hearing when people are suffering.

I'd personally check out the dicana... maybe even B vitamins (they tripped me out before).

Comment

How long ago did the itching start ?

Is it a tingling feeling like ants are crawling on you, or a itchy feeling like dry skin or a rough sweater ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawkk
                      I got that and soon found out after having digestion issues that I have a Gluten allergy.
                      Hey I'm not alone! I never got the itchy sckin but do have other problems. It sucks!!!

Comment

How long ago did the itching start ?

Is it a tingling feeling like ants are crawling on you, or a itchy feeling like dry skin or a rough sweater ?
                        Its been like 3weeks, and more like a rough sweater feeling

Comment

I get the itches too LV, after certain foods/supps my legs and feet mostly itch, as you said, like a heroin addict. Weird stuff, the itching goes on for several hours. Maybe bathing would help me too, don't know.

Comment

Anyone here ever get itchy skin? Because sometimes my whole damn body itches like im on herion withdrawls
                            when is the last time (if any) that you had unprotected sexual intercourse ?

Comment

Wow, I think you should get help with your Heroin problem first..

Maybe its the soap you are you using, or maybe laundry detergent. Have you tried new cologne or perfume in your case. lol JK, Maybe some body spray, it can be a plethora of problems. I would try to think back when it started and maybe you can see what caused it.. Good luck.
                              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Working...
                              X