Red Acid 30 Day Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dominique
    back & forth. old self wants to claim reality and sabotage. time for her to go. 5 days left. have done great IMO so far. who do i want to be? who do i choose to be? i think we know the answer to that.
    You can do it, slap that old self in the face and stuff her ass in the closet. You have owned this log now bring it home strong!

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Day 26

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      You can do it, slap that old self in the face and stuff her ass in the closet. You have owned this log now bring it home strong!

SCT

Hell yeah, SCT!! I put her on an iceberg and set it adrift. Thing about closets is, sometimes old shit jumps out.

Day 26
      -------
      Dosing:
      same as yesterday (12.5mg e)

lifting: shoulders, calves
      Good workout. Progressive for reps on military press. Felt strong, good pump and endurance. calf workout - short and sweet

cardio: 45 min. mod. intensity empty stomach (morning)
      shooting for another 30 minutes tonight

energy: mellow, enough

mood: low key, even keel

app. sup. as stated past two days, hunger a little more frequent now, quite tolerable. so far so good. yesterday's cals were at 1900...very happy about that.

weight: 152.5 (-5.5) good

Comment

Day 27-28

Day 27
        -------
        dosing:
        12.5mg e w/ 2nd red acid. everything else the same, of course.

lifting: midday back, tri's
        good workout, got a PR on 2 exercises, strength average on some lifts though.

cardio: 30 minutes mod. intensity post workout, evening 40 minutes

energy: enough, got through all workouts without a hitch

mood: good, steady, focused

app. sup.: good. no issues. target cals, low end of range past 2 days.

weight: 154 (-4)
        Interestingly, I've noticed that my weight is higher on mornings following lower cal days than mornings after I hit the high end of my cal range.

Day 28
        -------

dosing: no e w/ 2nd red acid. tapering down stims as this wraps up.

lifting: off, abs later

cardio: 40 min. empty stomach a.m.

energy: little tired when I got up, but feeling fine

mood: good

app. sup.: good

I looked at my diet that I'll be starting over the next 2 days, and it's spartan. ha! I will be getting more carbs, fortunately from low glycemic sources, protein will be reduced a little. She wants to recomposition me for now, so I may not lose any weight, but I will stay lean or get leaner. whew!! that's a relief. I get to keep in a good bit of cardio, we'll reduce it if it is hindering my gains. this'll be interesting.

Comment

I've enjoyed reading this log. Great work!
          Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Day 28-29

Thanks, haiz!! glad to have you along for the ride.

Day 28 cont'd
            ---------------
            lifting:
            abs, obliques

cardio: 30 min. low-mod. intensity (evening)

energy: good. pleasantly surprised b/c cut out p.m. e dose.

app. sup.: good. got in 2000 cals, no problemos.

weight: 154 (-4)
            I checked my calendar and it's my time to bloat if you know what I mean. Every month at this time I tend to fluctuate upwards of 2-5 lbs. My diet is on point, so I feel comfortable in saying that even though I have no expectation whatsoever of my weight dropping again before this is over, it will be only water weight.

Day 29
            -------
            dosing:
            same as yesterday

lifting: legs
            great workout. increases in reps & weight on a few exercises. felt good.

cardio: 20 min. low-mod. intensity post workout

energy: fine

mood: good, excited to start my diet today! gotta love discipline!!

app. sup.: good (my favorite thing about this supp.)
            I can tell you now that today I'll be eating 2300 cals, 275g protein, as I will be doing 6 days a week from now until I get orders to do something else. I get one "cheat/free" meal a week...and I can tell you now it will be hummus w/ wholewheat pita more often that not!

weight: 155 (-3) Pre-M bloating - fun times, feel the sarcasm, please.
            I took a caliper measurement this morning since I couldn't be gratified by the scale, down 2mm from day 1. happy with that.

I will be taking final pictures tonight, rather than tomorrow for the following reasons: 1-"photographer" not available tomorrow, 2-pics will be taken after only one day of new diet (which is an increase in carbs, all low glycemic) rather than 3 if I have to wait until Friday which I do believe will have an affect on how I look. I happen to be a stickler for the rules, so if this voids the promo offer, I won't b*tch...although I think I've kept a good log

Tomorrow is Day 30 and I'll post my pics, final stats, thoughts. Wow, time flies. I thank everyone for their support. Some dragons were definitely slayed here. Funny how once you overcome an obstacle, there's always another bigger & better challenge waiting for you. This recomp diet is even stricter than my cutting diet-albeit 300 cals higher and a more liberal on carbs, and it's out of my hands. HA! I will have exercise in trusting someone else & just executing the plan. i've seen what Robin has done with her clients, and as long as i do my job, it will be great. i'm stoked!!!

Comment

[B]Day 27

Interestingly, I've noticed that my weight is higher on mornings following lower cal days than mornings after I hit the high end of my cal range.
              I have a theory on this, but it isn't pretty

How has vascularity been up until the pre-m bloating ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                I have a theory on this, but it isn't pretty

How has vascularity been up until the pre-m bloating ?

an unattractive theory?? you've got my interest.

i tell you what, my vascularity has increased noticably. my bicep and forearm veins are visible (elevated) throughout the day, regardless of what i'm doing. i also have increased vascularity on my chest and front-mid delts. i have a couple little veins that poke out over my hips too. and as you'll see, my weigh in today was 2 lbs down from yesterday??? i was very surprised. maybe something to do with your theory?

Comment

Day 30 Oh yeah, baby!

Day 30
                  -------
                  dosing:
                  same as yesterday

lifting: chest, bi's
                  strength was sub-par to average.

cardio: 30 min. mod. intensity post workout

energy: fine

app. sup.: good

weight: 153 (-5) Oh, yeah!!! This was such a pleasant surprise...I thought it'd be 155-156 today due to TOM and my new diet (more carbs).
                  So I am very, very happy about that.

I'm about to upload my final pic - I was pleased with what I did in a month w/o sacrificing strength. I'll be back...

Comment

Final pics/measurements/etc.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go.......

Day 1:
                    weight: 158
                    bodyfat: ~18-19% (~8mm one site caliper)
                    waist: 33.5
                    arm: 13.5
                    quad: 23.5
                    calf: 15.25

Day 30:
                    weight: 153
                    bodyfat: ~16.5% (~6mm i site caliper)
                    waist: 31.75
                    arm: 13.125
                    quad: 23
                    calf: 15.25

I lost 5 pounds in 30 days, which is a decent rate to cut fat (ave. 1.25 lb per week). I lost ~2% bodyfat, and all measurements went down except calves. I maintained or increased my strength consistently, with only a couple days here and there where I just couldn't get it up, so to speak.

I did double cardios most days of the week, 30-45 minutes each, no days off.
                    Except for a run in with some old demons that needed to have some light shed on them, I had no issues with cravings. Hunger was nearly a non-issue, didn't really surface until the final week, and it was quite tolerable. My energy for the most part was adequate to get everything done well i.e., lifting, cardio, fulltime job, life. I felt good through most of this. Mood-wise, I had some challenges, but they were all well taken care of internally. Smoothe sailing for the most part.

Red Acid is worth its weight in gold for the following reasons:
                    -energy was smoothe, no highs followed by crashes, mild yet definitely effective
                    -appetite/craving supression...this was great

one complaint
                    Red Slob...that part of the formula didn't work too well for me... I was just as much of a slob as always, I have the stains on my shirts to prove it

thanks everyone for following and offering your support. i grew alot internally through this process and am looking forward to the next step on this journey.
                    Last edited by dominique; 09-07-2006, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Somebody get me a fan, because it got hot in here!

Amazing job during this log, you've done a great job of being consistent and a hard worker. The world needs more testers like you, hehe :P

You going to be trippin on RA Gen 2 when it comes out too?

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                        Somebody get me a fan, because it got hot in here!

Amazing job during this log, you've done a great job of being consistent and a hard worker. The world needs more testers like you, hehe :P

You going to be trippin on RA Gen 2 when it comes out too?

SCT

thank you, SCT, for the support.

I would like to trip on RA Gen 2. My goal over the next 1.5 year is to grow as much as I can while maintaining about this level of BF...if I happen to lean out a little more, I won't complain though.

Can I get RA Gen 2 for the promo offer for this log? If so, how do I go about making that happen?

Comment

Can I get RA Gen 2 for the promo offer for this log? If so, how do I go about making that happen?
                          Tank did ok RA 2 for the summer promo stuff, I'd drop him a PM for more information about fulfillment.. because I'm not 100% sure how he is working that.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                          X