X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booty
    Very nice!!!
    thanks booty

hopefully newer pics will be better. Need to take them asap b4 i start bulking properly.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
      thanks booty

hopefully newer pics will be better. Need to take them asap b4 i start bulking properly.
      Yes I say you should take them .
      What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
          agreed.

lol they'll come asap!! Its 10:41PM now... i'd love to but maybe i'll do them 2moro after my beach run

Comment

lol they'll come asap!! Its 10:41PM now... i'd love to but maybe i'll do them 2moro after my beach run
            hey how is the weather up there... it is piss raining and freezing and storming here... and when i wake up in the morning to train it is like less than 10 degrees. double , beach run sounds fun tho!! with/without the shirt??

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
              hey how is the weather up there... it is piss raining and freezing and storming here... and when i wake up in the morning to train it is like less than 10 degrees. double , beach run sounds fun tho!! with/without the shirt??
              The weather is cold here but not raining. Its been cold for the past few days. I started beach running last week, at first its pretty cold but half way thru the sun is out bright and the shirt is off

its meant to be 10 degrees tonight over here, or 2moro morning, cant remember.

Either way im running on the beach tomorrow

Comment

just a pic i took while taking a photo of something. Not pumped, havent done back this week, just your average everyday back. Been off WB/GB for a week or two now. Expecting to recieve my order 2moro hopefully. I look less lean i reckon, must be those oats

i'll take more pics 2moro since i've got back/chest then.

Comment

hey guys, just found out i got Teen Bodybuilder of the Week. Check it out. Details are a bit old tho.

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/teenam.htm

so wat supplement should i buy with me free $50?

Comment

hey guys, just found out i got Teen Bodybuilder of the Week. Check it out. Details are a bit old tho.

Awesome Dee ...Congrats!!!
                    What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

"WELL DESERVED" is the understatement of the year... but I'll still say it.

Comment

yeahhh Go D!! keep on

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          "WELL DESERVED" is the understatement of the year... but I'll still say it.
                          thanks bro
                          Last edited by dee213; 06-10-2006, 09:38 AM.

Comment

The amount of girls adding me from the teenbodybuilding site..... crazy!

Comment

The amount of girls adding me from the teenbodybuilding site..... crazy!
                              Save some for John Lee !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X