My CL Regimen and Stash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CL Regimen and Stash

Hi everyone, LAtz here. I have a touch of the autism so if I word things oddly or make strange replys to your posts then that's why. I don't post in forums very often, but I've been lurking at bb.com for years. After reading Dracoy's 365 days site and his thread @ bb.com, I was convinced to start taking CL stuff. (Dracoy, you seem like an awesome guy [no homo].)

Anyways, here's my CL stash. Sorry for the crap quality:

I've been trying to get my bodyfat down to 12-15% but the closest I ever got was 18% with extremely low carbs. Right now here are teh starting stats:

27 years old (almost!)
    Male
    5'9"
    175 pounds
    25% BF ( )
    Cutting@2200 cals/day (300 cal deficit + 300 cal burn from cardio)

And here's my cutting diet/regimen:

6:30am: EC stack (25mg E, 200mg C)
    7:00am: 45 mins fasted cardio
    8:00am: 1 Orange Triad + 2 detour bars
    10:30am: 1 Orange Triad + 35 grams Nitrean (whey protein blend) + 2 tsp Udo's Oil
    12:00pm: EC stack (25mg E, 200mg C)
    12:30pm:
    1 Orange Triad + Tuna sandwich (whole wheat bread, one can of tuna, 1 tbsp olive oil mayo)
    3:00pm: 1 Orange Triad + 35 grams Nitrean (whey protein blend) + 2 tsp Udo's Oil
    4:30pm: 1 scoop Green Mag + 3 caps RPM + 3 caps Drive
    5:00pm: 2 scoops Purple Wraath during weight training (M,T,TH,F only)
    6:15pm: 3 scoops Golden Finish (M,T,TH,F only)
    8:00pm: 1 Orange Triad + 1 baked chicken breast, 1 serving white rice (40g carbs)
    10:00pm: 1 Orange Triad + 1 bowl of lowfat cottage cheese

I've been doing this for about three weeks (2 weeks on EC, one week off) and here are teh current stats:

170 pounds
    22.8% BF

Am I going about my plan the right way? What can I do to make my regimen better?

---------

And now for my CL product reviews.

Orange Triad

Awesome stuff. Easy to swallow (no homo). I don't notice anything by taking it but it's probably a good source of any vitamins my diet lacks. My urine is not any more yellow at all with proper water intake.

Green Mag

Damn! This stuff is awesome. Tastes great with 17oz water and some ice cubes shaken up. This gives my muscles a full, pumped feeling that I don't get from creatine alone, so it's gotta be some of the other stuff in it.

Purple Wraath

Tastes great with two scoops, 35 oz water and a ton of ice cubes. Place in the freezer an hour before drinking and it becomes a slush . I don't notice anything by taking it but it probably does help with energy.

GlycerGrow

This stuff gives me massive mud butt almost every time, even when taken with a granola bar. Especially on Mondays after not taking it over the weekend. I stopped taking it for now.

White Blood

Great pump from this! Easy to swallow (no homo). For some reason though, the pumped feeling made me have less endurance and a harder time lifting the weight. I'm just not used to the pump, even after adjusting the dosage. It seems more like soreness than pump so I stopped taking it for now.

Golden Finish

Tastes not so good the first time I took it, but after a few days it tastes awesome. The artificial sweetener is most noticeable in this drink. I take it at 6:15, and for the rest of the day it leaves a sweet aftertaste in my mouth. Immediately after the first few sips I feel it. My muscles feel good (it's hard to explain the feeling).

------

If you actually read all this, thanks! It seems like 12% is almost impossible for me and I feel like this is a fight against my body and genetics. All your support and advice is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by LAtz; 07-21-2008, 09:25 PM.

Well. The only thing I have to say is...

If you want to lose some fat, aim for CL Fat Loss stuff.

REDuction & Sesaglow.

Sesaglow is discontinued, you can get an hang of it on nutraplanet I think and Ebay.

Also, I strongly suggest to add L-Carnitine to it. I've heard it goes along VERY well with REDuction & Sesaglow.

As for the mud butt. Do you drink enough water? I would drink at least close to one gallon a day.

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc
      Well. The only thing I have to say is...
      Did I say something bad/strange or is my regimen way off?

(yes insecure and disconnected from social cues)

If you want to lose some fat, aim for CL Fat Loss stuff.

REDuction & Sesaglow.

Sesaglow is discontinued, you can get an hang of it on nutraplanet I think and Ebay.

Also, I strongly suggest to add L-Carnitine to it. I've heard it goes along VERY well with REDuction & Sesaglow.
      Would REDuction be more effective than the EC stack? I used to take Acetyl L-carnitine with the EC stack but didn't notice any difference. Maybe it would work better with the REDuction?

As for the mud butt. Do you drink enough water? I would drink at least close to one gallon a day.
      I drink 1-1.5 gallons of water/day, previously almost 2 but that was pushing it . When taking the GlycerGrow I drank a ton of water. Urine was almost clear even with the Orange Triad.
      Last edited by LAtz; 07-22-2008, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I don't know about EC. But I know for sure that REDuction works, since I use it.

No, you didn't say anything bad/strange. Well, I was expecting a fat loss product in your stack, and there is not. LOL. Nice stack by the way =) Never tried GFH, GG and WB yet *jealous*.

Comment

Hey LAtz !!! What a great, detailed and colorful post. I was so interested in reading your feedback!

I only have a few suggestions, but your stack looks really well planned and thought out.

1. How many scoops of GlycerGROW did you use? Maybe you could try only 1 scoop pre workout

2. REDuction is a great product to look into, it will help with your fat loss.

Everything else looks great! Looks like you took your time and made this stack work well for you.

RR

Comment

I don't know about EC. But I know for sure that REDuction works, since I use it.

No, you didn't say anything bad/strange. Well, I was expecting a fat loss product in your stack, and there is not. LOL. Nice stack by the way =) Never tried GFH, GG and WB yet *jealous*.
            Thanks JPetitclerc

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            Hey LAtz !!! What a great, detailed and colorful post. I was so interested in reading your feedback!

I only have a few suggestions, but your stack looks really well planned and thought out.

1. How many scoops of GlycerGROW did you use? Maybe you could try only 1 scoop pre workout

2. REDuction is a great product to look into, it will help with your fat loss.

Everything else looks great! Looks like you took your time and made this stack work well for you.

RR
            Thanks RR!

1. 2 scoops at first, then switched to 4: 2 with the Green Mag and 2 with the Purple Wraath. After that then switched to just 1 scoop. Every time my mud butt was about the same, and it didn't get any worse with 4 scoops!

2. If REDuction is similar to the EC stack it's definitely worth a try. I'm gonna order it up and switch once I run out of the E.
            Last edited by LAtz; 07-22-2008, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAtz
              2. If REDuction is similar to the EC stack it's definitely worth a try. I'm gonna order it up and switch once I run out of the E.
              Good idea. It's worth it IMO, it's better at burning fat than the EC.

Keep us posted bro!!!!

Comment

EC would be better than REDuction, though REDuction would be alot safer . and prolyl cheaper

try taking whit eblood before bed while using stimulants, or in general, i think its the best way to use it.

Comment

Ok here's an update. First and most important, no more problems with the GG!!!

I listened to the FAQs (and RR) and tapered up, but very slowly. Started @ 1/4 scoop and now back up to 4 scoops/day! Hopefully it's okay to take it every day.

My progress stalled this week. bodyfat and weight stayed the same. To compensate I will increase my cardio to 75% max heart rate increasing the calories burned to 350. Also I will replace one protein shake with either egg whites and oats or chicken and broccoli.

I know this section is for discussing CL products and not just status updates, so I guess I'll get back to being quiet for a while

At the end of the day, every single CL product I've tried has been solid, worth every penny, and extremely effective.

Thanks for your tips and support everyone. Makes a big difference!
                  Last edited by LAtz; 07-25-2008, 08:20 AM.

Comment

you can make a log in the log section, and keep track of your workouts/progress.

Comment

Yeah a log is GREAT!
                      I learned alot when I kept a Log for the 30 day REDuction Contest!

I am actually on a workout holiday this week after that contest that I finished this Tuesday.

I am going to start a new program next monday, StrongLifts 5x5.
                      http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5...ining-program/
                      Going to start my weights at 50% of my 1 Rep Max that I have progressed to since I started working out again.

Check my sig for a sample Workout Journal for MS Excel.
                      Or you can just use a forum log or a plain notebook

Also, what is your MicroNutrients?
                      I am also on a cutting phase and I find that the Diet is the most important factor.
                      My workouts was fine and my diet needed improvement, and it showed on my progress, one of the thing I learned from keeping a log.

Also, I have compiled some great articles that may help you also, I know it helped me
                      http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Kilim/2...ng-basics-101/

Good Luck!

PS:
                      On your Stack, Only thing I don't use is the White Blood.

When I use GG I tend to use it Pre and Intra.
                      I chase GG with my GM Mix ~30mins Pre-workout and I start sipping my PW Mix (2 scoops in 1 liter water) 15mins Pre and drink rest Intra.
                      Also make sure to sip water throughout the Pre-Intra-Post Workout.
                      But it looks like you know about the hydration part
                      Last edited by Kilim; 07-25-2008, 12:52 PM.
                      My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

I like the low lighting in the pic, really sets the mood for the supps
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks for the links, Kilim! (reading through your log and looking at the spreadsheets will be helpful. And that stronglifts site is packed with info! the squatting position tips were much needed.)

jdiritto and Kilim, thanks for the suggestions to start a log. Sounds like a good idea!

Originally posted by Kilim
                          Also, what is your MicroNutrients?
                          My macros break down to 43p/35c/22f (was aiming for 45/35/20). Pretty low sodium, low sat fats too. Tried all the standard ratios. Lower carbs lowered my bodyfat more but it really took a toll. I felt lethargic all the time.

Training so far has been 4x6 for most muscle groups except legs which is usually in the 12 rep range.

Originally posted by Kilim
                          PS:
                          On your Stack, Only thing I don't use is the White Blood.

When I use GG I tend to use it Pre and Intra.
                          I chase GG with my GM Mix ~30mins Pre-workout and I start sipping my PW Mix (2 scoops in 1 liter water) 15mins Pre and drink rest Intra.
                          Also make sure to sip water throughout the Pre-Intra-Post Workout.
                          But it looks like you know about the hydration part
                          Right now I have 2 scoops GG + GM with 40 oz water and plenty of ice 35 mins pre-workout, then 2 more scoops GG + 2 scoops Purple Wraath with 40 oz water and ice intra. Post workout 3 scoops GFH with 40 more oz water and ice

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                          I like the low lighting in the pic, really sets the mood for the supps
                          Last edited by LAtz; 07-25-2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LAtz
                            Thanks for the links, Kilim!

Kilim and jdiritto, thanks for the suggestions to start a log. Sounds like a good idea!

My macros break down to 43p/35c/22f (I was aiming for 45/35/20). Pretty low sodium, low sat fats too. Tried all the standard ratios. Lower carbs lowered my bodyfat more but it really took a toll. I felt lethargic all the time.

Training so far has been 4x6 for most muscle groups except legs which is usually in the 12 rep range.

Right now I have 2 scoops GG + GM with 40 oz water and plenty of ice 35 mins pre-workout, then 2 more scoops GG + 2 scoops Purple Wraath with 40 oz water and ice intra. Post workout 3 scoops GF with 40 more oz water and ice

Ya a log is great!
                            It showed me the error of my ways.
                            Its a great motivator, helps you see your progress and helps you see the areas you need to improve as well!

I know diet is the most important factor I need to improve personally.
                            I was trying to stay on a 40/40/20 diet but now I am going to try 45/35/20.
                            Its so hard trying to change into this lifestyle but working on it

Here is a log of me during my 30 day REDuction: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108731781
                            And here is the Online Spreadsheet I used to show my progress: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...0l0eFEUg&gid=1

That spreadsheet that I made is my best tool for me to see the progress and also how what I am doing is affecting me.
                            My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X