So much for loose fit jeans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for loose fit jeans....

...bought like 4pair of loose fit jeans, and there maybe an 1/2-1" loose, I would hate to see what regular fit jeans are like

Heres a pic
    Attached Files

Comment

depends on the brand and style of jeans you bought. Loose fit don't all fit the same.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

being into lifting this much sucks. my briefs dont fit all the time.. after a few washes their too tight around the quad area.. my jeans are prolly super baggy right now, idk.. none of my shorts fit at the waist anymore..

large shirts look too small, XLs make me look like im littlier...dont show off my traps/chest any and are loose around the arm =(

freakin the only thing that is constant is my footwear..even hats change on me cos i let my hair growout frequently

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          being into lifting this much sucks. my briefs dont fit all the time.. after a few washes their too tight around the quad area.. my jeans are prolly super baggy right now, idk.. none of my shorts fit at the waist anymore..

large shirts look too small, XLs make me look like im littlier...dont show off my traps/chest any and are loose around the arm =(

freakin the only thing that is constant is my footwear..even hats change on me cos i let my hair growout frequently
          Yep it sucks

Comment

guys guys guys.. go chase some skirts, lol... actin' like a bunch of women who spends 5 hours a day in front of the mirror prancing around in underwear wondering what pair of bra to wear that day

I should know.. my X girl was like that

"john does this look okay?"

"john, what chu think bout this?"

"john, does this make me look fat?"

girl put some shit on cuz we late!
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
              guys guys guys.. go chase some skirts, lol... actin' like a bunch of women who spends 5 hours a day in front of the mirror prancing around in underwear wondering what pair of bra to wear that day

I should know.. my X girl was like that

"john does this look okay?"

"john, what chu think bout this?"

"john, does this make me look fat?"

girl put some shit on cuz we late!
              No its more like I like to feel like Im not wearing spandex when wearing jeans. And not to mention they squish my balls like no other also

Comment

i have to buy 40" waist no joke .. when my waist is only 34" i have to wear a belt at all times .... becasue if i buy my waist size the inseam in ride way into my croch and my tighs are about to ripp the jeans in two ....
                5'11"
                230lbs hard

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries

"john does this look okay?" - girl u make anything look like its hollywood

"john, what chu think bout this?" - if i could think right now i would let u kno- (you must be starin her up n down while she is watchin u or this doesnt work)

"john, does this make me look fat?" - baby it dont matter how it makes you look, its how i think you look.... ... which is always m-azing
                  thats how u handle that son

~~ pimpn

Comment

Originally posted by Krueger
                    i have to buy 40" waist no joke .. when my waist is only 34" i have to wear a belt at all times .... becasue if i buy my waist size the inseam in ride way into my croch and my tighs are about to ripp the jeans in two ....

lol I feel you on this one -- I have a pair of jeans that have fit me fine, but as I'm getting further along on my bulk, they are so damn tight in the quads and they ride into my croch like crazy. Just wore them the other night for the first time in over a month, it wasn't very fun. I am gonna have to invest in different wardrobes for cutting/bulking cycles, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                      ...bought like 4pair of loose fit jeans, and there maybe an 1/2-1" loose, I would hate to see what regular fit jeans are like
                      Agreed.. I go with the "HUGE" size (literally) from Anchor Blue

Comment

Working...
                      X