Should I wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I wait?

I just got in my stack of WF/PW/GM. I was planning on using it when I go back to college in about a month cause I will have a way better access to weights. Right now I can only workout at my house. I have a barbell(weighs like 5lbs), 2 db bars, and 100lb plate set. Its an old set. I dont want to waste my stack on workouts that wont fully stimulate me. So should I wait for a month to take the stack.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

I think that's really up to you. In my opinion if money is tight I would wait til I can really hit the weights hard. Or maybe just use it on days you feel you need a pick-me-up.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

If it helps, i also have a bench that inclines and declines and a pull-up bar. Now if I do wait, do u think that the supps will still be sufficient. I read a forum about some White Flood turning bad. I really have no clue about the shelf life of supps.
      CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12
        If it helps, i also have a bench that inclines and declines and a pull-up bar. Now if I do wait, do u think that the supps will still be sufficient. I read a forum about some White Flood turning bad. I really have no clue about the shelf life of supps.
        It will be fine in a month.

I personally would make the most out of your situation, and continue to lift without the aid of the supps. Then, when you go back to school and you have access to a good gym, then you can start your stack and continue gaining.

Comment

Thanks for the replies! They helped.
          CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12
            Thanks for the replies! They helped.
            Awesome, keep us updated bud!

Comment

Working...
            X