CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

love you tank
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

I love everyone at Controlled Labs lol

But John, whew! Those are some tight pictures. It’s getting hot in hurrr. If I wasn’t at work right now I’d probably have to take off my shirt

And being serious for like 14 seconds here, damn bro. Those are some inspirational pictures, for real. You should be VERY proud of your accomplishments. People like me really dig shit like that. A lot of people are going to check out that page and get so hyped. You ought to feel really good about what you’ve done.

*stops being serious*

Comment

*blush* thanks
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

No problem, man. I remember stumbling upon that page almost a year ago and shooting Tank an email about how inspirational it was. But I’ve exhausted my John-comments for the year though. Now I have to be an asshole towards you for the next 365 days haha jk

Hey, your post count is 1337 right now lmao

Comment

yeah i agree your back/waist is oh my fuckzors awesome!!!!!!!

not many rough it through and come shining out like you man many dream of your body fuck i know i do!

Comment

Nice one mr aries. The photos capture your determination well

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas68
                yeah i agree your back/waist is oh my fuckzors awesome!!!!!!!

not many rough it through and come shining out like you man many dream of your body fuck i know i do!

thanks bro...

through my years, the harder I trained, the more consistently i've eaten, the better I have come out. Even after 8 years of constant growth, my body is still molding and changing to the various forms of torture I've accumstomed myself to. I have found that the body, much like the mind, is every bit as resilient as the toughest of entities.

The more i train, the less I think about prohormones.. The better I eat, the less I ponder about steroids. What I've gained is too precious to expose to things that might tip the delicate balance between too much and not enough. I'm not willing to risk it.

I'm more of an athlete than I've ever been.. I can run fast and jump high, punch hard and kick swiftly. You throw a ball and I'll crank it out of the park; you toss me a pass and i'll catch it on the fly. My hand-eye coordination have improved, my situational awareness has improved, and my sense of balance has improved.

It's about having the will power to chase your dreams. What your mind can think up, your body will do. It responds, PERIOD. It will not fail you because it is constantly adapting to every stimuli. I love it.

The body you see is just the tip of the ice berg. What it can do cannot be accurately captured in a picture. It is about much more than looks to me these days.. Honestly, when i first started, I coudn't care less if I couldnt' run a mile.. Nowadays, that is no longer acceptable, as are many other things..

Good luck everyone.

John Lee
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                  love you tank
                  Its ok to love Tank but not "love" Tank!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                    Its ok to love Tank but not "love" Tank!!!!
                    well.. I love him love him
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Damn John thats the longest post I've ever seen from you, you run outa breath typing that?
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                        Damn John thats the longest post I've ever seen from you, you run outa breath typing that?

was just motivated tonite.. hehe... I usually don't type that much anymore mainly cuz i've been focused on my training a lot more and thinking about it a lot less..
                        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                          thanks bro...

through my years, the harder I trained, the more consistently i've eaten, the better I have come out. Even after 8 years of constant growth, my body is still molding and changing to the various forms of torture I've accumstomed myself to. I have found that the body, much like the mind, is every bit as resilient as the toughest of entities.

The more i train, the less I think about prohormones.. The better I eat, the less I ponder about steroids. What I've gained is too precious to expose to things that might tip the delicate balance between too much and not enough. I'm not willing to risk it.

I'm more of an athlete than I've ever been.. I can run fast and jump high, punch hard and kick swiftly. You throw a ball and I'll crank it out of the park; you toss me a pass and i'll catch it on the fly. My hand-eye coordination have improved, my situational awareness has improved, and my sense of balance has improved.

It's about having the will power to chase your dreams. What your mind can think up, your body will do. It responds, PERIOD. It will not fail you because it is constantly adapting to every stimuli. I love it.

The body you see is just the tip of the ice berg. What it can do cannot be accurately captured in a picture. It is about much more than looks to me these days.. Honestly, when i first started, I coudn't care less if I couldnt' run a mile.. Nowadays, that is no longer acceptable, as are many other things..

Good luck everyone.

John Lee
                          In other words, John's actually a Ninja.

But keep it on the downlow, otherwise he might have to take our lives.

Comment

That's pimp !!!!

Damn it DDAWG... we need to get HYUUUUGE and get our own page !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              That's pimp !!!!

Damn it DDAWG... we need to get HYUUUUGE and get our own page !!!

gah... you punks.. i'm still waiting for both of yall to give up some new pics!

PU, post pics
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                              X