Madden06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden06

Does anyone have the song Get It Started by Slim Thug? I have been wanting that song since I heard it on the game. Does anyone have it? Save a poor kid!!!
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

yay, i do..

lol

Comment

just go download it from one of those file-sharing sites. they are all over hte place.
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        yay, i do..

lol
        CAN I PWEASE HAVE IT!?!?!?! Do you have MSN or AIM? If not, Playmaker09@gmail.com

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

my aim is jdiritto,look for me on there, im too busy/lazy to email it, got work in an hour n need to shower + eat again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
            just go download it from one of those file-sharing sites. they are all over hte place.
            But they dont have the full song. Its like a 1 minute clip of it. Or at least the ones I downloaded were

Comment

maybe its a free style type rip that only lasts 1minute?

Comment

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Comment

slim thug isnt even that good.. i got his one cd by accident.. that bmg house stuff... i forgot to decline the monthly thing a few times and got like 3 cds i would of never bought.. one was fat joe.. .. which isnt thaaaattt bad.. but god, i would never spend money on that, i was pretty pissed at the time..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    slim thug isnt even that good.. i got his one cd by accident.. that bmg house stuff... i forgot to decline the monthly thing a few times and got like 3 cds i would of never bought.. one was fat joe.. .. which isnt thaaaattt bad.. but god, i would never spend money on that, i was pretty pissed at the time..
                    haha i remember those days -- i used to belong to those clubs and would always forget to decline the monthly cd, so i'd end up returning them each month. they werent too happy with me.

Comment

did u ever notice on punt returns if you fair catch n miss the comp can pick it up and return it, but if the comp does this u cant return it at all?

theres also some other weird things ive noticed.. i cant remember them right now.. possibly something dealing with the play clock or time clock and out of bounds ...

if i had xbox live or whatever n updated the game im sure it would fix all of this stuff but ya kno.. im cheap

Comment

Working...
                      X