Risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risk

Is there a site where you can play this board game online by chance? I played it with some friends last night and Im addicted to it. I tried google but didnt find it.
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

http://www.dominategame.com/website.php?

same type of game play

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(game)

go to the bottom of the page, there's like 15 of them you can try out.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I dont see them bro

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_game

Comment

I didnt find it man lol. Im looking for one where its the same as the board game and maybe a multiplayer feature...but I can only dream right? lol

Comment

Online Variants
              • Conquer Club - An free online multiplayer variation. Offers player rankings, individual & team games, an active community and a wide array of game styles & maps.
              • Grand Strategy - A free, web-based multiplayer variation. Team games, individual and team leaderboard and a variety of game styles and maps.
              • World at War — A free online turn-based multiplayer variation. Offers players a lot of extra options like team-play, air-lift, fog of war, capitals, anonymous and daily games on (currently) 23 different maps, including the classic map.
              • LandGrab - A free online multiplayer variation. Includes custom maps (and a map editor for creating new maps), leaders, capitols and fortresses.
              • DominateGame — A fee-based online multiplayer version of the game.
              • Final Conquest - A free online Risk-based game server.
              • Gambit - A free browser-based, play-by-email, Risk-based game at GamesByEmail.com. No flash or installs required.
              • jRisk — A multi-platform, network-playable Risk game.
              • KsirK — An open-source (GPL) computer-clone of Risk under KDE/Linux.
              • Lux Delux — A downloadable Risk game with support for user created maps and AIs. Available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
              • Risk: Google Maps — A variant based on Google Maps. ([http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl...145224&tid=217 shut down after a legal complaint from Hasbro).
              • Tenes Empanadas Graciela (TEG) — A computer version of TEG made for network play.
              • TurboRisk — A freeware version for Windows by Mario Ferarri.
              • WarNet — Brazilian online variant, in English and Portuguese.
              • Risk Online — Online multiplayer turn-by-turn, 24 hours for playing your turn.
              • World Conquest — Online single player Macromedia Shockwave game.
              • FISK on Voitta.net — A free online multi-player turn-by-turn game, played in HTML, no installs needed.

Comment

reps!

Comment

Do I get reps too? I found them first!!!! :P
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Try them out and let me know which one you like best. I have a computer version of Risk (actual Hasboro stuff) but it has no online feature. After a while I figured out the strategy employed by the computer and it got old. I never lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X