Fat Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Loss

Hey John, I would like to thank you ahead of time for reading this.

Anyway, recently I have been on a bulk and reached 191-192 lbs depending on how the scaled feeling that day Well, the bulk wasn't as clean as it should have been, mainly due to lack of knowledge.

I'm about 12-13 lbs heavier than in this pic. I've put on some quality muscle, while adding some fat. My waist has always been a good deal smaller than my chest, which I feel that I have had a decent frame. As you can see in the pic, I have little stomach fat that I would like to take care of so I can go with a much cleaner bulk.

My question is this. I plan on doing cardio every day, probably just a mile around the local track or treadmill. Nothing to extreme, because diet is going to be the main emphasis. My real questoin is are there any supps that could help without causing excessive weight loss. What I'm saying is I don't want to end up being 170 lbs. Would Red Acid cause to much weight loss? I would basically just like to lose the little stomach fat and bring more definition to my chest and arms. All in all, drop a few body fat points while retaining as much muscle as possible.

Thanks again for your time John.

I would still bulk if I were you....get a bodyfat test and if your above say 15% cut, if lower bulk
    Last edited by LancerV; 08-03-2006, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      I would still bulk if I were you....get a bodyfat test and if your above say 15% cut, if lower bulk
      Well, like I said before, I would imagine I'm close to 15 if you add over 10 lbs to that pic...

Comment

Originally posted by HBY18202
        My real questoin is are there any supps that could help without causing excessive weight loss.
        I would take a close look at your macros and possibly consider something like Purple WRAATH (yes it stacks VERY well with Red ACID but Red ACID may suppress your appetite too much).

I'm sure John, Josh, and Ddawg will have some excellent ideas on training and cardio too... maybe go with Sprinting / HIIT

Comment

It also looks like more of your fat is in your belly, maybe try some liposolv. Its on sale also right now

Comment

hi,

if you are 11-12lbs heavier than in that picture, you should post a picture of your current body so we can get a better idea.

Red acid works well to provide energy boosts and give me the fat-burning edge that i need. It has never dropped much weight off of me so I believe you are safe there..

Bottom line is, fat burners are meant to burn calories, so if you don't want to lose too much weight while on one, you need another supplement to potentially counteract some of the muscle-loss that could come from fatburner use. Something anabolic like Purple Wraath would help you keep all the muscles you've gained, but will not hinder fat loss because it is calorie-free.

Creatine would also be advised during any cutting phase to minimize performance loss that leads to strength-loss and then muscle-loss.
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

My question is this. I plan on doing cardio every day, probably just a mile around the local track or treadmill. Nothing to extreme, because diet is going to be the main emphasis. My real questoin is are there any supps that could help without causing excessive weight loss.

red acid
              EAA to maximize growth and performance while lifting
              BCAA to sustain recovery and growth outside of the gym
              moderate/high protein intake to spurr muscle growth - get most from whole food sources rather than shakes (eggs, tuna, chicken, salmon)

add something like green tea extract and anti-oxidants + a multi vitamin to help the body get all nourishment it needs since your diet will be restricted slightly

Comment

John, I'll try to get a more recent one as soon as possible.

Appetite suppression wouldn't be that much of a problem, considering I'm not going to be eating but right around 1800-2000 cals anyway compared to my 2800-3000 now. You don't think red acid wouldn't allow to obtain 1800 cals?

Secondly, the PW kinda scared me because of the old flavoring system. How could I insure I got a tub from the new batch. If I order from bb.com they'll just ship the first one, which with all due respect could be one of the horrible ones.

Comment

Appetite suppression wouldn't be that much of a problem, considering I'm not going to be eating but right around 1800-2000 cals anyway compared to my 2800-3000 now.

dropping calories by 33% (1/3) is a terrible idea.
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    dropping calories by 33% (1/3) is a terrible idea.
                    How so?

Getting 3000 semi-cleanly now can be pretty hard. I don't see 2000 being a problem at all...

Comment

How so?

Getting 3000 semi-cleanly now can be pretty hard. I don't see 2000 being a problem at all...

because that is gonna take a huge toll on your body and there's no way you don't at least burn off some muscle..
                      www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

sesaglow
                        the end
                        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

How so?

I wouldnt do it all at once, drop it like a 100calories a week. Until youre getting a little less than 2lbs a week

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                            I wouldnt do it all at once, drop it like a 100calories a week. Until youre getting a little less than 2lbs a week
                            Well, rather do red acid (and this question is for everyone, including John), just taking Green Mag and Purple Wraath, and just drop cals, it would work better?

My problem will be energy, because I'm going as low carb as possible. So I figured red acid would be helpful there....

Comment

i think the smartest thing to do would be to drop 200 calories from your diet every 1-2 weeks combined with the usage of purple wraath and green mag.

after 5-6 weeks, add in red acid to bust through the plateau, if there is one.
                              www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Working...
                              X