DDawg's MRM Driven Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDawg's MRM Driven Review

I was picked for a 3 day review of MRM's Driven Pre Workout Supplement.

Promotes Explosive Energy And Maximizes Endurance!
    Driven is the first Pre-workout supplement engineered to propel your body's Metabolic Responses driving you through the wall and beyond. Designed for the professional athlete and highly active individual allowing your body to Respond to Your Sport. This supplement's powerful combination of synergistic ingredients ignites your training intensity, but more importantly, achieves rapid results for all your performance goals.

Driven increases energy, provides explosive power, laser like focus and concentration, and amplifies endurance levels so you can train with more intensity. This scientific formula promotes quicker recovery resulting in increased speed, strength, and lean muscle growth.

Driven Is Formulated To:

Increase Energy, Stamina, and Endurance
    Enhance Anti-Catabolic Synergism to Increase Lean Muscle Growth
    Stimulate and Speed Fat Loss
    Reduce Lactic Acid Buildup for more Intense Workouts
    Assist the body to Recover Quicker and Reduce Muscle Soreness
    Increase Mental Focus and Clarity
    Ignite IGF-1 and Growth Hormone Production
    Inhibit Cortisol release to keep Testosterone Levels Elevated
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Scoops ( 12.5g)
    Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:

Total Fat 0g
    Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
    Sugars 0g
    Protein 0g
    Chloride 121.5mg 3.5%
    Calcium 112.5mg 11%
    Sodium 78mg 3%
    Potassium 50 1%

Vitamin C 125mg 209%
    Vitain B5 50mg 500%
    Niacin 20mg 100%
    Vitamin B6 10mg 500%
    Vitamin B12 50mcg 833%

Labee Matrix-Lactic acid buffer: 2,000mg
    Citrulline malate and dimethylglycine

FFBE Matrix-Focus/Fat Buffer: 1,775mg
    Acetyl-l-carnitine, l-tyrosine, alpha-glycerol, phosphatidyl choline, and caffeine.

L-Glutamine: 1,000mg

KCM Matrix-Krebs cycle manipulator: 750mg
    L-asparagine and l-potassium aspartate

Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin/glucose polymer blend, red beet powder, natural and artificial flavors and sucralose.
    Just as a note I was on my current supplement stack as outlined in my log. However this did not take away from the effects of the supplement. I actually think it enhanced the PW and vice versa.

I would say that driven is better then an energy pill or an energy drink as you do not get the jitters or crash. The intensity, focus, and energy you get form PW is only enhanced. At one point it was so bad that I got really agitated at someone for talking to me in between sets which normally does not happen. Over all this is an excellent supplement for those looking for a preworkout supplement for energy as a stack or alone.

Taste9
    For taste I give Driven a 9 as it is a little tart (which I am not into) so that is why it is not a 10. It has great flavor and really enjoyed it (even with bulk ALCAR mixed in).

Mixability10
    Driven mixes really well and dissolves completely in water.

Overall Rating10
    I give it an overall rating of 10, it is a little high on some sites but overall I think it is worth it. This beats the grocery store energy drinks, and personally for me the pills. Great sustained energy with out the crash!

actually i have lookied at this a few times, and nothing really stuck out about it at that time, im currently waiting on a shipment of both the following combos (cheap from bb.com @ the moment)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/combo.html
    SciFit Endur-O2 + Kreation Combo

And

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/is/burn.html
    InStone Burn & Build Cycle

driven looks very nice for preworkout energy, cant get ready4war anymore (yohimbe put back in) and that ultimate orange just looks shit for the price. id love to do a comparison - im really getting into the cit malate trend - amazing stuff

nice review ddawg
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 09-17-2006, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks, I have gone to just bulk CM myself and really am liking it. One fo these days I plan on trying Ready 4 War just because of all of the good reviews.
      Last edited by ddawg91; 09-18-2006, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I picked some up a week or so ago. Not sure if I agree with the taste- it kinda tastes like 'pink' citrulline malate, but it smells unbeleivable! Good stuff though for a little pre-workout kick.

Comment

Working...
        X