Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycerGrow tolerance....

Hey CL,

I have a tub of GG on the way (first time user) and I was reading the FAQ to make sure I use it correctly. I got as far as the 'Initial (First Serving) Instructions' and it says:

To assess your individual tolerance, combine 1-2 Scoops of GlycerGrow with at least 32oz of water, juice, or sport/electrolyte drink, and consume it about 30 minutes before your workout. Shake well before drinking (powder DOES NOT dissolve well in liquid).

So my question is this: how will I know if 1 scoop is enough? What differences would I notice (if any from 1 scoop)? I wouldn't have thought I would notice anything from 1 dose.

Hope this makes sense,
    Mark

I would think if you take 1 scoop and don't notice a difference than go ahead and up it. They recommend 1 scoop to access tolerance. Everyone's body reacts differently, 1 scoop may do to you what 2 does to someone else.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      I would think if you take 1 scoop and don't notice a difference than go ahead and up it. They recommend 1 scoop to access tolerance. Everyone's body reacts differently, 1 scoop may do to you what 2 does to someone else.
      Thanks for your reply. What is supposed to happen though? Just a general improved workout to start with? I don't want to up the dosage if it's not necessary....

Comment

I've personally never taken it so I don't know what you should be "feeling" but I would say you should notice an increase in strength.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

GG is one of my CL STack supps.

You will notice an increase in both Vascularity and Pumps!

1st time I used it I took 1 scoops and put it in my mouth and chased with my WF+GM Mix 30 mins pre-workout.
          Workout was INSANE when I had that combo!

Then I tried soemthing what Dracoy suggested.
          2 scoops GG 30mins Pre-workout and 1 scoop GG Intra.
          (I always just put the GG in my mouth and chase it with soemthing to drink)
          WOW!
          I was doing so good and feeling so great during my workout I was literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD at myself!
          SO for a week or 2 I stopped using WF in my stack and did what I just stated above on the GG.

IF you did not know already.
          DRINK TONS of water!
          At least 1 Gallon a day!
          NO JOKE!
          GG Will dehydrate you if you don't drink enough water!

I drink at least 5-6 liters a day Minimum!
          Around 2-3 liters during a workout!
          (Yes, I count water I put in my PW and GFH as water for the day)
          My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

Originally posted by Kilim
            I was doing so good and feeling so great during my workout I was literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD at myself!
            I don't think it's cuz of the GG. Could be some whole other issues!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              I don't think it's cuz of the GG. Could be some whole other issues!
              I did have a REALLY Great workout that day!
              hmm ... My Momma did say I am "Special"!

[youtube]7jf3MLbOfl0[/youtube]
              My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

Originally posted by Kilim
                GG is one of my CL STack supps.

You will notice an increase in both Vascularity and Pumps!

1st time I used it I took 1 scoops and put it in my mouth and chased with my WF+GM Mix 30 mins pre-workout.
                Workout was INSANE when I had that combo!

Then I tried soemthing what Dracoy suggested.
                2 scoops GG 30mins Pre-workout and 1 scoop GG Intra.
                (I always just put the GG in my mouth and chase it with soemthing to drink)
                WOW!
                SO for a week or 2 I stopped using WF in my stack and did what I just stated above on the GG.

IF you did not know already.
                DRINK TONS of water!
                At least 1 Gallon a day!
                NO JOKE!
                GG Will dehydrate you if you don't drink enough water!

I drink at least 5-6 liters a day Minimum!
                Around 2-3 liters during a workout!
                (Yes, I count water I put in my PW and GFH as water for the day)

Sounds insane! I'll try that when my GG arrives

Comment

Originally posted by markhemstead
                  Thanks for your reply. What is supposed to happen though? Just a general improved workout to start with? I don't want to up the dosage if it's not necessary....
                  Give it a couple weeks to fully kick in. You might be at 2-3 scoops by week 2 for example, but the key is don't expect it to *fully* kick in until around week 2 or so (yes there are also immediate effects that people love).

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Give it a couple weeks to fully kick in. You might be at 2-3 scoops by week 2 for example, but the key is don't expect it to *fully* kick in until around week 2 or so (yes there are also immediate effects that people love).
                    Thank you for responding! I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
                    X