Yellow nEuphoria & Ephedrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow nEuphoria & Ephedrine

What are the negative effects of using Yellow nEuphoria with ephedrine? I just started my bottle of Yellow nEuphoria, and I'm currently trying to cut. Is it safe to take ephedrine 7 hours after taking two pills of Yellow nEuphoria?

Originally posted by waijai
    What are the negative effects of using Yellow nEuphoria with ephedrine? I just started my bottle of Yellow nEuphoria, and I'm currently trying to cut. Is it safe to take ephedrine 7 hours after taking two pills of Yellow nEuphoria?
    We can't recommend or endorse it

Comment

Ok, can you elaborate on the possible negative reaction the two will have?

Comment

i think it is fine -- it is just since ephedrine is illegal (or not, who knows anymore?) the CL peoples cant discuss the possibilities of such for legalitiy reasons...

basically depends on how YOU react to yellow N and ephedrine seperate, and than how you decide to combine them (best to taper on, taper off slowly)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          i think it is fine -- it is just since ephedrine is illegal (or not, who knows anymore?) the CL peoples cant discuss the possibilities of such for legalitiy reasons...

basically depends on how YOU react to yellow N and ephedrine seperate, and than how you decide to combine them (best to taper on, taper off slowly)
          correct, for legal reasons we cant discuss it and it may bee too stimulating for the combo
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Gotcha...but I'm taking Bronkaid for my "asthma"

Comment

yeah, ideally, you could consult your doctor.. but more than likely they will throw their Dr. BS talk about how you shouldnt take dietary supplements etc. (unless you got a cool doc) and than recommend you whatever pharmaceuticals they get paid to prescribe!!

Comment

Working...
              X