WF/GM/PW help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF/GM/PW help

Ive will be taking the WF/GM/PW stack. I know of course that u should take WF preworkout and most people say take PW during workout. But what about GM? Should i take it before or after workout? Ive heard split the dose before and after but Im still not sure. Any help would be apreciated!
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Take it before.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks. also, should i take the supps on off-days
      CFD

Comment

Just the gm.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Again thanks. Another question. Do you have to cycle Purple Wraath?
          CFD

Comment

No since you only take it on the days you train.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
              No since you only take it on the days you train.
              yup, good looks and brains

if your off day is cardio too,t hen take the purple wraath as its excellent for cardio
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

This is the stack I bought also along with REDuction and Yellow nEuphoria.

Does PW, WF, GM or YnE need a loading phase or are they just take it and your ready to go? I also have a bottle of Green Bulge. Should I maybe take that on non-workout days instead of the GM or does it really matter which one, GW or GB, I take when?

Comment

Originally posted by MSURifleman
                  This is the stack I bought also along with REDuction and Yellow nEuphoria.

Does PW, WF, GM or YnE need a loading phase or are they just take it and your ready to go? I also have a bottle of Green Bulge. Should I maybe take that on non-workout days instead of the GM or does it really matter which one, GW or GB, I take when?
                  I would personally save GB or GM for a later period. One creatine product will suffice. When that one runs out, switch to the other.

PW, WF, GM and YN don't need a loading phase; they are ready to go from the getgo. Although you will notice progressive results as time goes by.

Good luck! You have an excellent stack there.

Comment

That's what I thought about doing also. Thanks RR!

Comment

Originally posted by MSURifleman
                      That's what I thought about doing also. Thanks RR!
                      Your welcome sir. Good luck and happy training!

Comment

I just got WF/GM/PW just like the OP.

Just had a similar question. If i'm taking WF and GM both preworkout, how do i space that out? Do i mix them together? Also it doesn't say how long I have to wait on the bottle. Do i have to wait like 30 minutes or can i just take it and go?

One more question. What am i taking postworkout if GM goes pre? Am i supposed to save some of the PW from my workout and do that after, or did i miss part of the stack? Thanks!

Comment

You can take the WF & GM together about 30 minutes before you train. Start sippin your PW on the way to the gym and drink it throughout your training. After training I would recommend a protein shake.

Comment

Thanks a lot! Going to start the stack on Monday. Really appreciate the help!

Comment

No problem! Keep us posted on how you like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X