Quick OT question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick OT question

My wife is going to start taking OT with me now that she used up the last of our animal paks.

I read a thread recently where Pu mentioned that female athletes he knew (or knew of) were taking 4 per day rather than 6.

Is that recommended? We had presumed she would just take 6 per day same as me. She works he ass off 6 days a week doing both lifting and cardio (basically the same program as me but with less weight).

Thanks for any input, I just want to get her the most out of the product without 'wasting' any due to any physiological differences I am unaware of.

BTW --- OT Fun Fact!!! --- My wife was very excited that we were switching to OT because along with being good for join health MSM is apparently very good for hair health and improving (or if you prefer changing) hair texture.

Needless to say this little fact allowed me to basically buy OT for the rest of my life with no complaints from my wife.

I've been taking 6 a day and haven't had any problems with it. It's been working great for me.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
      I've been taking 6 a day and haven't had any problems with it. It's been working great for me.
      yup, generally 6 tabs a day for male or female. especially if she is training hard
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys - and congrats on being a Rep B.D.

Comment

*Adds to his mental note list*

Comment

Working...
          X