question about GM+PW+WF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about GM+PW+WF

I just received all 3 tubs today and cant wait to try them tomorrow and i was just wondering what kind of gains you all have made from these supps? I see so many reviews talking about how good they taste but not too much about how the effect is im not doubting these supps at all but is there any testimonials out there about how ur strength or size increased?

I first started taking them while on a cut, so not any size gains. I dropped 7kg (15.4lbs) while my strength increased in several lifts.
    I'm now bulking with only GM+PW and have gained 3kg so far.
    My diet has been solid (getting enough protein etc) but I'd have to say they've helped me alot.

edit: also read through the reviews section, there's a fair few that go into detail about size and strength gains as well as taste

Comment

Originally posted by muscleman348
      I just received all 3 tubs today and cant wait to try them tomorrow and i was just wondering what kind of gains you all have made from these supps? I see so many reviews talking about how good they taste but not too much about how the effect is im not doubting these supps at all but is there any testimonials out there about how ur strength or size increased?
      They are all great overall.
      many reviews on those products.
      I have a short log on a 2 week use of them here: White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

And here is another longer log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108428181

That log is followed by my REDuction contest Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108731781

Then of course there is my 12 week Workout program Planner in MS Excel you can view: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...agCZ_JWA&gid=0
      Thats the online version for the public viewing.
      My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

Originally posted by wobemaster
        I first started taking them while on a cut, so not any size gains. I dropped 7kg (15.4lbs) while my strength increased in several lifts.
        I'm now bulking with only GM+PW and have gained 3kg so far.
        My diet has been solid (getting enough protein etc) but I'd have to say they've helped me alot.

edit: also read through the reviews section, there's a fair few that go into detail about size and strength gains as well as taste
        that is very impressive
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)