dymatize z-force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dymatize z-force

a year ago before i started researching my supplements thoroughly, i was taking nx care's nitro t3. not a bad product, but too expensive for what it offered. so i was looking for a cheap ZMA product to fill its place (i was also looking at a tribulus product as well)

i stumbled across the z-force, and have been on it ever since. i have since gone back and researched the herbal blend that it consists of, and have discovered it indeed has 20-hydroxyecdysone (another name for the edcy in anagen). i do not know how i overlooked this simple piece of info, but its interesting to note that despite being on a calorie deficit for a stretch of few months i actually gained weight (LBM) over the course of a year. obviously its a combo of proper diet and exercise, but conventional bodybuilding wisdom would say i should have lost weight.

either way, i just thought id comment on it. theres no rhyme or reason for this thread other than to inform lol.

I use it aswell. Great product.

Comment

I have been using it for a few years myself, great product.

Comment

i use z-force as a zma

1-3 caps every night

crazy i never noticed it had ecdy in it till now (there isnt much in it tho)

Comment

Working...
        X