LOL at Schiek Straps.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at Schiek Straps.....

Compared to my APT they look like mini straps, which is maybe why they broke on a 315 shrug

Attached Files

straps take the workload off of the forearm, reducing overall effort expelled, making life easier. if you want an easy way out, buy a bike, move to france, and take steroids. put it all together, and your tour de france champion, with doping acqusitions.. instant fame... you will be compared to the likes of barry bonds, mark mcgwire, lance armstrong, etc etc etc.. all house hold names.. lol. [fyi: dont take me serious that often]

Comment

*smacks jdiritto with his cheap Everlast straps*

I picked these bad boys up because they were just $6 at champs haha

I felt them giving last time I was doing rack pulls and I only have 285lbs goin on. I’m going to try pulling 315 today. Hope these pieces of crap don’t rip.

Does The King sling those ATP straps?? I know ddawg’s sponsored by both of them so maybe I should check them out next time I put in an order. It’s been like a week since I’ve used my credit card to buy supplements. I’m having withdrawals. I HOPE my straps break today.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin

I felt them giving last time I was doing rack pulls and I only have 285lbs goin on. I’m going to try pulling 315 today. Hope these pieces of crap don’t rip.

Does The King sling those ATP straps?? I know ddawg’s sponsored by both of them so maybe I should check them out next time I put in an order. It’s been like a week since I’ve used my credit card to buy supplements. I’m having withdrawals. I HOPE my straps break today.
        I doubt these would give on a 1000lb lift much less a 315 lift

Comment

i got straps too..

and a belt..

i rarely use either.. only when im at college and have time to make weekly progressions to 1RPM testing during finals week... than maybe 2-3 weeks out ill start wearing for safety precautions.. other than that I go w/o .. better IMO..

Comment

I know King is suppose to get some in but not sure if they are there yet. PM him and ask when they are to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              i got straps too..

and a belt..

i rarely use either.. only when im at college and have time to make weekly progressions to 1RPM testing during finals week... than maybe 2-3 weeks out ill start wearing for safety precautions.. other than that I go w/o .. better IMO..
              I dont like going with mixed grips on deadlifts, afraid I might rip a bicep

Comment

So APT>>>>>>>>>>>Any other strap out there

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                  I dont like going with mixed grips on deadlifts, afraid I might rip a bicep
                  you mean one overhand one underhand?

I used to do that..til a few months ago...

think it might be part of the reason my shoulders arent even, though the main reason is from baseball

i still think its awkward holding both hands over or under... but ya kno.. you adjust, part of life.

Comment

I like a mixed grip as well. I’m right handet but shoot and swing left wing. Hold a hockey stick to my left, so that’s naturally the hand that goes under (right hand goes over obviously). Thought it felt so awkward when I first started working out but I’ve come to love it.

I’m trying to let my girly forearms plump up a little and only use straps on my maximum lifts. But seeing as how I’m basically attacking an untouched weight every time I deadlift (thanks to Green MAG!) it’s getting to be a necessity. I’ll check out King’s page or email him later on. My mom says she’s interested in trying SesaGlow.

Comment

I like a mixed grip as well. I’m right handet but shoot and swing left wing. Hold a hockey stick to my left, so that’s naturally the hand that goes under (right hand goes over obviously). Thought it felt so awkward when I first started working out but I’ve come to love it.

I’m trying to let my girly forearms plump up a little and only use straps on my maximum lifts. But seeing as how I’m basically attacking an untouched weight every time I deadlift (thanks to Green MAG!) it’s getting to be a necessity. I’ll check out King’s page or email him later on. My mom says she’s interested in trying SesaGlow.
                      I just have a hard time holding on to 315 for 12reps overhand. Ive never used a mix grip

Comment

....I have Schiek Straps
                        i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

i was pulling 365 with those $5.00 2 inch schiek straps. still looks good to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X