No announcement yet.

*Official Movie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up until a month or so ago I was using the same tv I got for my like 13th birthday back in the mid 90s... it was by far the heaviest thing to carry when i moved (which has been every year since graduating HS in 03, lol)

Im not even sure if my tv is playing HD, i dont use any of those special cables.. but i do know it is like 100x clearer than my old tv and like 25 inches bigger, which is good enough for me!

Comment

• I had an old 32" tube TV, I think from 93ish? F'n thing had to be a buck, maybe a buck fifty; holy hell.

If you're running HDMI, or composite from your cable/DVD/HD DVD then you're getting HD signals, if not, then you're not getting the most bang for your buck. I called my cable company and asked if I could only get HD channels and they nice try.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

• Transporter 3 = great

Comment

• Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
          Transporter 3 = great
          X2 Watched it this weekend. He's hawt!!

Watched Pineapple Express too. Didn't get the hype on it. Actually turned it off before it was over and went to bed. Maybe you have to be stoned?
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethva View Post
            Yep, welcome to 2009

Comment

• Missed the first 20-30 minutes of wolverine damn it

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Missed the first 20-30 minutes of wolverine damn it
                You didn't miss much IMO. I thought it sorta sucked. Now the new Terminator movie.. that's hot.

Comment

• Wolverine is awsome! :P

If your an xmen fan the movie holds quite alot of memorable chars/moments.

Looking forward to new terminator! hungry for violence
                  "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Comment

• I'm so behind on movies right now. A number that I want to see are already out of the theaters, and I really want to see Wolverine, Star Trek, Terminator, Angels and Demons, and Night at the Museum.
                    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

• Just watched Harry Potter 6.....didn't leave me going WOW, like the others but still enjoyed it alot.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                        Just watched Harry Potter 6.....didn't leave me going WOW, like the others but still enjoyed it alot.
                        I saw it tonight, packed theater...

I didn't read the books, so I went in open minded. One thing for sure, its a much more mature film now, a lot darker. I liked it, left me wanting to see what's going to happen in the next 2 films.

Comment

I saw it tonight, packed theater...

I didn't read the books, so I went in open minded. One thing for sure, its a much more mature film now, a lot darker. I liked it, left me wanting to see what's going to happen in the next 2 films.
                          The next movie should be the last. I can see why the die hards that have read the books would have been disappointed. In the book there was a big battle between the Deatheaters and the kids at the end of 6 and they took it out and made it just between Harry and the Deatheaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                            The next movie should be the last. I can see why the die hards that have read the books would have been disappointed. In the book there was a big battle between the Deatheaters and the kids at the end of 6 and they took it out and made it just between Harry and the Deatheaters.
                            I thought they're splitting book 7 into 2 movies??

First one should be out late next year because they're filming it now.

Comment

I thought they're splitting book 7 into 2 movies??

First one should be out late next year because they're filming it now.
                              Didn't know that. They should have split this one into 2 movies too then. This was the best book (imo). They cut out too much of the details. I actually found the last book to be kinda boring until the end.

Comment

• Rented "Obsessed" - 4 / 10

Comment

Working...
                                X