Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dynamic Workout With CL Stack - How is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic Workout With CL Stack - How is it?

So I ordered my GreenMag, WhiteFlood, and Purple Wraath stack yesterday...the workout I will be doing during it will consist of:

* "Dynamic" Split *

A - chest, shoulders, triceps

B - back, biceps

C - legs, core

You workout (weight train) 4 days a week.

Monday is workout A, Tuesday is B, Wednesday you rest or do cardio, Thursday is C, and then Friday you go back to A. Saturday and Sunday are for cardio or rest. The following Monday you are on workout B, Tuesday is C, etc, etc.

You end up doing each body part twice one week, and once a week for the next 2 weeks.

*!* I want to constantly confuse my body so the plateau effect will be minimized. What do you guys think about this workout combined with my stack?

All feedback appreciated

Thanks

-G
    Nice!
    83.33%
    Not so nice :-(
    16.67%

Looks pretty good. I was thinking about trying something along those lines once, let me know how it goes for you

Comment

Originally posted by wobemaster
      Looks pretty good. I was thinking about trying something along those lines once, let me know how it goes for you
      Word. Keep us posted how it works for you.
      kane@controlledlabs.com
      Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
      Looks for the ads, coming soon!
      www.controlledlabs.com
      www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

workout A is too much uper body IMO

and the legs make up something like 50-60% of the bodies muscloskeleton, why not utilize that more than once a week?! (inc leg muscle growth sends a message to the body for inc overall muscle growth...)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          workout A is too much uper body IMO

and the legs make up something like 50-60% of the bodies muscloskeleton, why not utilize that more than once a week?! (inc leg muscle growth sends a message to the body for inc overall muscle growth...)
          Yea I totally understand ya man…this routine obviously rotates in a 3-fold constant pattern, but on top of doing weight training with legs each week (worked twice a week every two week interval), my cardio on Wednesday consists of a hill simulator on top of other workouts which give me that extra boost to my legs without the “rip.” Not to mention…Saturday consists of further leg strengthening derived from cardio.

My reasoning for the muscle grouping in A: each of those muscle groups gets worked slightly from other workouts contained in my program…so basically overlapping takes place. Due to this…working each of them out in one day allows for maximum efficiency and growth.

Thanks
          -G

Comment

In for updates !!

Comment

Working...
            X