Dexterium out runs the police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexterium out runs the police

One Friday night, at about 11:30 PM, I went to a local high school where they were having a girls only sleep over. I run in with my mask on and run back out. They call the cops. I see the police up above the school, and I start running down towards the lower end of the school and then the town police SUV comes just a givin’ er up over the hill and they pile out and yell at me to stop… and I am like yeah right, “HERE WE GO BOYS”. And I beat it down into the woods, sprinting through branches, thorn bushes. They are about 40 feet behind me, yelling and flashing their lights around. I come out of the woods into a car dealership, and the cop cars pull in there and so I beat it back down into the woods and they begin yelling at me again to stop. Their confidence is now high because they already have cops down in the woods, but they are obviously not going to out smart Dexterium. I run, jump in a brook, attach my self to a log, concealed in mud, and you couldn’t see me if you tried. I laid there in that water (which was freezing cold) for 20 minutes while they walked around those woods, at times within 25 feet of me with flashlights, while they yelled about getting the dogs, and to come out but my adrenaline rush made me feel so great that I laughed and chuckled to my self that I knew they were never going to get me. So after those 20 minutes I felt that the area was secure from the police, and I beat it up a trail, ditched my shoes, into a field, then passed a construction site, then into a potato field, then into a swamp, then into another potato field and then a potato field with an electric fence. I got zapped about 5 times by that thing but I outsmarted it when I put my shirt over it and just slide right over the fence. It was pretty funny. I kept running and after about an hour and a half I came out in the upper part of the town, and I ran to my girlfriend’s house. Her mother was up and this is at 1 AM in the morning, and I looked at her, covered in mud and blood from the thorn bushes, “Don’t freak out.” Anyways, she was pretty cool with me and let me shower and anyways, I didn’t get in any trouble. Oh yeah, it was my girlfriend’s organized sleep over for the high school. She was mad. All in all, I out ran 4 cop cars, and a cop SUV loaded with police.
    The Strong will stand. The weak will fall.

Cliffnotes
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by House72
      Cliffnotes
      cliffnotes = about 10 policemen got owned by an 18 year old.

Comment

Nice, Good job, now I can offically send to the police you owned..

Comment

haha ho nooo!

Comment

lol,

Comment

No pics? I'm disappointed.

I had a pretty intense run-out with the cops in high school once. A friend left an oz of weed with me because we're from BC and it's all over... says he'll be back in 5 minutes because there was a small party at a lake 5 minutes from my house. I was tending to the fire at the lake while he picked up some girls and showed them the trail to the lake. It was going to be a relaxing night, the sun was just setting and I was sipping on a little vodka which is rare for me to do.

A bunch of underaged kids showed up and I just wanted to leave, but all of the sudden the cops came right behind the crowd. I figure I'd just say hi to them and let them know that a couple older friends and I were tending to the fire, all legal drinking age and not friends with these kids.............

.... well, the drunk little kids freak out, start screaming, dropping bottles of alcohol and scream at the "f***ing piggers" and jet.... damn.... cops in BC are nice. I would have just chat it up with them and put out the fire AT MOST. Maybe a lecture about having alcohol outside of my home, but no.... it was a mad dash. Sun just set, cops, dogs and flashlights just like your story. I booked it over some bluffs, cliff hangin' like in cliff hanger, heart beating and friend nervously laughing as we evade the cops..

We ran for a good 20 minutes before they gave up. I got so into it. Really intense rush of adrenalin and I would let them almost catch up to me some times.

Your story totally reminded me of that time. I'm 20 now so running from the cops goes on my adult records, and I don't intend on having any spots on that ever.

Comment

nice man...lol i wish I had pics of my legs! they were all cut to hell

Comment

lol

You mentioned prickle bushes too

I remember playing in them when I was a kid, making forts and all that junk... and running through them with someone on your ass can't be fun, you just have to man it out eh

Comment

HOLY ROFLCOPTERS !!!!

Comment

LOL. Great story man.
                      Team Enzyte: Strong Enough For A Man, But Made For A Woman!

Self-Appointed MOD of the Champagne Room

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury - Groucho Marx

The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert H. Humphrey

Comment

Originally posted by dexterium
                        One Friday night, at about 11:30 PM, I went to a local high school where they were having a girls only sleep over. I run in with my mask on and run back out. They call the cops. I see the police up above the school, and I start running down towards the lower end of the school and then the town police SUV comes just a givin’ er up over the hill and they pile out and yell at me to stop… and I am like yeah right, “HERE WE GO BOYS”. And I beat it down into the woods, sprinting through branches, thorn bushes. They are about 40 feet behind me, yelling and flashing their lights around. I come out of the woods into a car dealership, and the cop cars pull in there and so I beat it back down into the woods and they begin yelling at me again to stop. Their confidence is now high because they already have cops down in the woods, but they are obviously not going to out smart Dexterium. I run, jump in a brook, attach my self to a log, concealed in mud, and you couldn’t see me if you tried. I laid there in that water (which was freezing cold) for 20 minutes while they walked around those woods, at times within 25 feet of me with flashlights, while they yelled about getting the dogs, and to come out but my adrenaline rush made me feel so great that I laughed and chuckled to my self that I knew they were never going to get me. So after those 20 minutes I felt that the area was secure from the police, and I beat it up a trail, ditched my shoes, into a field, then passed a construction site, then into a potato field, then into a swamp, then into another potato field and then a potato field with an electric fence. I got zapped about 5 times by that thing but I outsmarted it when I put my shirt over it and just slide right over the fence. It was pretty funny. I kept running and after about an hour and a half I came out in the upper part of the town, and I ran to my girlfriend’s house. Her mother was up and this is at 1 AM in the morning, and I looked at her, covered in mud and blood from the thorn bushes, “Don’t freak out.” Anyways, she was pretty cool with me and let me shower and anyways, I didn’t get in any trouble. Oh yeah, it was my girlfriend’s organized sleep over for the high school. She was mad. All in all, I out ran 4 cop cars, and a cop SUV loaded with police.
                        any about chuck norris?
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

No but Vin Diesel is the only man to ever beat a wall in a game of tennis.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterium
                            No but Vin Diesel is the only man to ever beat a wall in a game of tennis.
                            excellent
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

don't run from the police, fight them. That is the sole difference between mice and men.

Comment

Working...
                              X