Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM TORTURE - The Endomorph Saga

About Me

My story is fairly simple, after high school I managed to balloon up near 400lbs. I knew I was fat, but tricked myself with the entire ‘in good shape for my size’ and ‘I’m packing quite a bit of muscle under the fat’ comments when I looked in the mirror. Knee problems, wedding pictures, and the words ‘morbidly obese’ from my doctor forced me to realize the dire seriousness of my situation, and thus began a journey.

Over the past 10 months I’ve managed to drop down to 298lbs (at one point I was in the 270s before faltering for a while), which is nearly 100lbs from my highest ‘accurately’ recorded weight. After hearing about the amazing results many of my friends (fitnfirm, dawnmarie, viperspit, the list goes on and on) have had with Michael Elias, I contacted him myself to set up personal training.

Beginning Stats - Split- Supplementation
    Here are my current stats, supplements, training split, etc.

Beginning Stats

* Sex- Male
    * Height: 5'11"
    * Weight: 298.6
    * The Guns: 17.75"
    * Chest under armpit: 49.375"
    * Waist: 47"
    * Thigh: 26"
    * Calves: 19.125"
    * Forearm: 12.5"
    * Neck: 18.5"
    * Wrist: 7.625"

Training Split

Training designed by WNSO Natural Bodybuilder, and member of Team ALRI, Michael Elias. The plan is designed to build lean mass while burning fat. Each nightly update will include a workout log.

Supplements

ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 - I will be logging my experiences with Hyperdrive 3.0 throughout this log as well. I have seen nothing but positive feedback thus far about it and am looking forward to it immensly.

Staple Supplements

* ON Whey Protein
    * TP Casein Protein
    * Multi
    * Glucosamine/MSM (for joint support)
    * Potassium
    * BCAAs
    * EFAs

Diet

My diet plan is also devised by Michael and is based upon my personal needs and even food preferences. I will be posting daily caloric intake/macronutrient breakdowns, but not providing full food logs.

PICTURES UPDATED TOMORROW..

Thanks for stopping in,

Stonecoldtruth
    Back to the basics!

I'm pretty stoked about this one man, good luck and subcribed.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      I'm pretty stoked about this one man, good luck and subcribed.
      Thanks bro! I'm excited too, it is a change of pace to have someone else do the bulk of the 'thinkwork' for me, hehe. I can just do the gruntwork now!

WoO!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

log looks good man!

i've heard nothing but the best about EME and Team Torture as well!

good luck, i'll be following.

Comment

f-ing A cotton, f-ing AAAAAAA

looking forward to this one. you gotta let me know how the venom is!

Comment

Breaking Me In, Day 1 in review

Today was leg day at the gym, so I had to kick it in into high gear my first day back. Lets just say that this leg workout was easily more difficult than Scivation's 'Dubs' workout and I think that I'm going to be crying tomorrow when my legs start to hurt again.

Exercises

Barbell Squats - 185x12, 185x12, 185x12, 185x12
            Leg Press - 450x12, 540x12, 540x12, 540x12
            SLDL - 135x12, 155x12, 185x12, 185x12
            Leg Extensions - 3xTriple Drop Sets with 180
            Leg Curls - 3xTriple Drop Sets with 165

*Triple drop sets involve the beginning weight with a certain number of reps, once you reach that number you immediately half the weight and go to failure, then you half the failure weight and again go to failure.

30 minutes Treadmill, 3.0mph @ 15 Incline

Diet

2863 Calories
            - 95 grams of fat or 29.86%
            - 222 grams of carbs or 31.01%
            - 280 grams of protein or 39.11%

Stayed on diet to the LETTER today. Downside of the day was a meal I had trouble choking down, so Michael already found a suitable replacement for me in the future. Yes, that is how awesome the man is.

Day 1 of Team Torture was torturous, scary, fun, and exciting. And now for the moment that will end every day's update.

Weight
            AM Weight - 296.8
            PM Weight - 296.0

SCT
            Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth

Today was leg day at the gym, so I had to kick it in into high gear my first day back. Lets just say that this leg workout was easily more difficult than Scivation's 'Dubs' workout and I think that I'm going to be crying tomorrow when my legs start to hurt again.

Exercises

Barbell Squats - 185x12, 185x12, 185x12, 185x12
              Leg Press - 450x12, 540x12, 540x12, 540x12
              SLDL - 135x12, 155x12, 185x12, 185x12
              Leg Extensions - 3xTriple Drop Sets with 180
              Leg Curls - 3xTriple Drop Sets with 165

*Triple drop sets involve the beginning weight with a certain number of reps, once you reach that number you immediately half the weight and go to failure, then you half the failure weight and again go to failure.

30 minutes Treadmill, 3.0mph @ 15 Incline

Diet

2863 Calories
              - 95 grams of fat or 29.86%
              - 222 grams of carbs or 31.01%
              - 280 grams of protein or 39.11%

Stayed on diet to the LETTER today. Downside of the day was a meal I had trouble choking down, so Michael already found a suitable replacement for me in the future. Yes, that is how awesome the man is.

Day 1 of Team Torture was torturous, scary, fun, and exciting. And now for the moment that will end every day's update.

Weight
              AM Weight - 296.8
              PM Weight - 296.0

SCT
              Nice Day 1! I have not done drop sets in a long time, will have to do them on somethign this next week. Take that back, I did do some a month or so ago with bench dips. But still need to do it on something else.

Comment

Nice ! Will cardio duration be increased "by feel" or do you have a timeline / plan ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                  Nice ! Will cardio duration be increased "by feel" or do you have a timeline / plan ?
                  Right now the cardio is set but the 'speed' will be increasing. The plan is also apt to change depending on how Michael feels it is progressing.

Originally posted by Ddawg
                  Nice Day 1! I have not done drop sets in a long time, will have to do them on somethign this next week. Take that back, I did do some a month or so ago with bench dips. But still need to do it on something else.
                  I know man, drop sets just about kicked my ass, heh. I anticipate lots of DOMs, and I'm loading up on bcaa intake too.

SCT
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

i usually dont watch logs where people are trying to lose weight, mainly cuz i am always trying to do the opposite, but this one ill definately be following.....

good luck bro

ps. whats your ideal weight and bf% you hope to get to within a year or 2???

Comment

Originally posted by NumberTwentyTwo
                      i usually dont watch logs where people are trying to lose weight, mainly cuz i am always trying to do the opposite, but this one ill definately be following.....

good luck bro

ps. whats your ideal weight and bf% you hope to get to within a year or 2???
                      Thanks a lot bro, that means a lot to me!

My ideal weight within a year or two is actually 225 and sub-15% bf. However, I think I'll have to drop way below that and build back up. So maybe drop to 180/190 and then bulk. Who knows, I think I'll have a more accurate idea after I see how this 12 weeks go.

SCT
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

You got some tiny foreamrs compared to arm size

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                          You got some tiny foreamrs compared to arm size
                          Well my forearms are all muscle whereas my upper arm has some fat left on it However, 12 weeks from now I bet the two will be a lot closer

I love my forearms, they may be small but they are muscular!

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                            Well my forearms are all muscle whereas my upper arm has some fat left on it However, 12 weeks from now I bet the two will be a lot closer

I love my forearms, they may be small but they are muscular!

SCT
                            I bet they will too!!

Comment

Good luck SCT believe me your goals are definitely attainable .

Looks like one of my old workouts cept mine had leg presses at the end after the drop sets, couldn't walk right for a couple days after
                              Sponsored Orange Triad Log - http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2924
                              Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...?Owner=El+Pena
                              Progress pics - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/

Comment

Working...
                              X