REDuction Video Review (M and C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REDuction Video Review (M and C)

Hm...they may want to take a higher dose of Reduction...

Comment

Originally posted by adrian andras
      Hm...they may want to take a higher dose of Reduction...
      Why do you say that ?

Comment

The video won't work for me. I've tried watching about 3 different times now. It keeps going in slow motion so I can't understand them.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz
          The video won't work for me. I've tried watching about 3 different times now. It keeps going in slow motion so I can't understand them.
          The good news = this is good for me to know

The bad news = your computer isn't fast enough to handle high definition and you probably aren't the only one

Possible solution = Try clicking on the HD icon on the screen (when the video plays) and turn if "OFF" = please let me know if that fixes it for you (or not)
          Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-22-2008, 01:12 PM.

Comment

It worked better when I did that but it still just kept cutting in and out. I'll watch it at work. I'm too cheap to spring for the good internet at home.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Finally saw the whole video!!

And not sure if I was supposed to but I watched the "Train With Kane"......AWESOME!
              Last edited by bull.dogz; 06-23-2008, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Finally saw the whole video!!

And not sure if I was supposed to but I watched the "Train With Kane"......AWESOME!
                Love the sig, you need to come kickbox w me !!! WOOOT

Comment

Too bad your not in Cali or I'd be all over it.

Comment

Too bad your not in Cali or I'd be all over it.
                    HIIT Sprinting + Kickboxing session #2 in the books today =

Do you jumprope at all ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                      HIIT Sprinting + Kickboxing session #2 in the books today =

Do you jumprope at all ?
                      No, I've been telling myself to get a jumprope. I heard it was a kickass cardio. If I were to get one, which one should I get? I was looking at the speed ones. This is just something to do at home to burn some calories.
                      Last edited by bull.dogz; 06-26-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

No, I've been telling myself to get a jumprope. I heard it was a kickass cardio. If I were to get one, which one should I get? I was looking at the speed ones. This is just something to do at home to burn some calories.
                        I'd still go with a weighted adjustable one. Might not get as many skips, but it will roxorz your soxorz.

Comment

http://vimeo.com/1250893

Comment

M:

Down 5 lbs and approx 2 lbs of bodyfat in a month (this is on a "bad day to measure" with no major nutrition changes [still to come...by design]). Even more important... feeling great, amazing energy levels, and giving 100% each workout.

C:

Down 1 lb and approx .5 lbs of bodyfat in a month... including 1.75 inches off her waist (with no major nutrition changes [still to come...by design]). Feeling awesome about the changes in the mirror already.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              M:

Down 5 lbs and approx 2 lbs of bodyfat in a month (this is on a "bad day to measure" with no major nutrition changes [still to come...by design]). Even more important... feeling great, amazing energy levels, and giving 100% each workout.

C:

Down 1 lb and approx .5 lbs of bodyfat in a month... including 1.75 inches off her waist (with no major nutrition changes [still to come...by design]). Feeling awesome about the changes in the mirror already.

Awesome! Are their diets pretty clean for the most part?

Comment

Working...
                              X