Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Hi, Im a big fan of Purple Wraath, and I find it best to take it about 1 hour pre-workout. I know that's not recommended usage, but it works for me and so I don't think i really want to change that.

Anyways, I was so impressed with purple wraath that I bought Green Mag. It just came today (unexpected since I just ordered it yesterday afternoon) and was wondering if I would be able to mix Green Mag with Purple Wraath pre.

I'm Chinese so taste doesnt concern me. haha. Just wondering if this would be possible. I will try taking green mag post workout today or for a few days since I need to leave now. But the advice given to me here will be useful for next week.

thanks a bunch, and GJ controlled labs! Really have a winner here....beats all the junk I used in the past (size on, NO xplode, nox surge, no shotgun, etc.etc.) and doesn't mess with my heart

Originally posted by eightballer41
    Hi, Im a big fan of Purple Wraath, and I find it best to take it about 1 hour pre-workout. I know that's not recommended usage, but it works for me and so I don't think i really want to change that.

Anyways, I was so impressed with purple wraath that I bought Green Mag. It just came today (unexpected since I just ordered it yesterday afternoon) and was wondering if I would be able to mix Green Mag with Purple Wraath pre.

I'm Chinese so taste doesnt concern me. haha. Just wondering if this would be possible. I will try taking green mag post workout today or for a few days since I need to leave now. But the advice given to me here will be useful for next week.

thanks a bunch, and GJ controlled labs! Really have a winner here....beats all the junk I used in the past (size on, NO xplode, nox surge, no shotgun, etc.etc.) and doesn't mess with my heart
    Glad you liked WRAATH so much!!!

I mix them together. It tastes good, and will work even better.

Comment

that is fine, but you should really try the purple wraath during the workout, it will be even more beneficial
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        that is fine, but you should really try the purple wraath during the workout, it will be even more beneficial
        Any specifics? I find that if I take it 1 hour prior, my stamina is boosted a decent amount. I'll try it again soon. I did that method (during workout) once or twice, but found that it didn't kick in really....either that or I didn't notice it.

Comment

Working...
        X