warriors Black Hole Log Sponsored by Controlled Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warriors Black Hole Log Sponsored by Controlled Labs

First of all I want to thank Pu12 and Tank for givng me this opportunity to test Black Hole.

As many of you know this product is not yet available through bbing.com or any other retailer so here is the link to read the info about it: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=592

Stats:

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11

Weight: 226 (I was weighing 233 about a month ago but ive been playing a lot of golf lately and not hitting the gym as hard as i should be so suck ass training+suck ass diet+on the golf course in 95 and higher degree heat 8-9 hrs a day+high metabolism= me losing 7lbs in a month )

Training routine/split:

Monday: Legs/Shoulders
    Wednesday: Chest/Tri's
    Friday: Back/Bi's

Current diet: I dont have any specific numbers today but i will be calculating my diet again starting tomm. to see where i stand as far as my cals and the rest of the goods go.

Other supplements: Whey protein coming from Ergo's I-Pro, Mass Meal, Size-On(just started it yesterday), Xtend, Multi, and now Black Hole.

The purpose of this log is to give my feedback on Black Hole's appetite stimulating effects, side effects if any, and any other things i notice while on it. I will be experimenting with different times of the day throughout this log and give my opinion on which time I think it works best for me. First I'm going to take it at breakfast for at least a week to see if I notice any appetite stimulating effects. This will be the best time for me to gauge any appetite stimulation as I've always had trouble eating a lot in the morning time when I wake up. Most of the time I have to drink a protein shake to get my stomach jump started for the day.

Anway lets get this thing rolling. If you have any questions or comments than you can either leave them in this thread, PM me, or ask me on AIM.

Day 1: I took my first dose around 7 p.m. of three capsules on an empty stomach and although i didnt notice any appetite stimulating effects I did feel "different" so to speak. Placebo or not I liked the effect it had on me about 15-20 minutes after my dosage. Nothing else to report as of right now. I will report back tommorrow after my morning dose with any updates.

Comment

Also here are the other places I'm doing the log at:

http://www.ironmass.com/sponsored-pr...d=1#post162580

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=854373

Comment

Nice log so far, make sure to keep note of whether the 'feeling' after you take it keeps up. That is my favorite part about Black Hole, hehe. Well that and the digestion aides.

SCT
        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
          Nice log so far, make sure to keep note of whether the 'feeling' after you take it keeps up. That is my favorite part about Black Hole, hehe. Well that and the digestion aides.

SCT

will do

Comment

Day 2: I took my dosage of three caps this morning around 9:00 a.m. about 15 minutes after I got up. I ate my normal breakfast this morning(cup of oats, banana, and an 8oz glass of OJ) around 30-35 minutes after I took the BH. Still really nothing to report on appetite effects yet but I did get that calm and relaxed feeling again about 20 minutes after my dose. I will report back at the end of the day with how many calories I took in.

Comment

Hey warriors

Logs off to a nice start here...hope it works well for you!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

As for my cals today i'm sitting here sipping on a mass meal shake and this puts me at a little over 3300 cals give or take a few.

Comment

good job on the log so far. what ive noticed is that it doesnt "increase" my hunger so to speak, but it allows me to eat more without feeling full.

Comment

Day 3: Took three capsules today around 9:30 a.m. Still no appetite inrease or anything like that. The calmness and relaxed feeling was still there today after my dose. I think I'm going to take the BH tomm. around supper time. I think what the problem is that when I take it when I wake up I'm already so hungry that I'm not feeling the appetite effects any.

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
                      Day 3: Took three capsules today around 9:30 a.m. Still no appetite inrease or anything like that. The calmness and relaxed feeling was still there today after my dose. I think I'm going to take the BH tomm. around supper time. I think what the problem is that when I take it when I wake up I'm already so hungry that I'm not feeling the appetite effects any.
                      LOL yea.. take it at a time when you aren't naturally / already hungry

Comment

Day 4: I switched up my dosage time today and took it around supper time. I took 3 caps about 4:45 p.m. and by about 5:15 p.m. I was scarfing down two taco's that i made plus a huge piece of pecan pie for dessert The best part was when I got through eating it felt like I hardly ate anything at all. I could have ate more but those were my last two taco shells. About an hour later my parents called me up and wanted me to go eat catfish with them so I ate 3 big pieces of catfish plus a boat load of fries. I can def. say I felt the effects of Black Hole today. I ate as much or more food in a 2 hr period that would normally take me 4 hrs to eat and I still only felt full after the catfish dinner it seemed like for 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by warriors
                          Day 4: I switched up my dosage time today and took it around supper time. I took 3 caps about 4:45 p.m. and by about 5:15 p.m. I was scarfing down two taco's that i made plus a huge piece of pecan pie for dessert The best part was when I got through eating it felt like I hardly ate anything at all. I could have ate more but those were my last two taco shells. About an hour later my parents called me up and wanted me to go eat catfish with them so I ate 3 big pieces of catfish plus a boat load of fries. I can def. say I felt the effects of Black Hole today. I ate as much or more food in a 2 hr period that would normally take me 4 hrs to eat and I still only felt full after the catfish dinner it seemed like for 10 minutes.
                          I know where youre coming from. Today at dinner I felt like I could keep eating forever.

Comment

Day 5: Well my diet was pretty much shit today b/c i slept for half the day. Took the Black Hole around 5 p.m. and ate some pizza about 20 minutes later. Appetite was good after I took BH but sucked the other times during the day b/c I wasn't on my normal routine of eating. Plus I gotta get some more groceries this weekend

Comment

Day 6: My diet was a lot better today overall. I played golf today and after I got done I took the BH. I usually have a good appetite after playing anyway but more never hurts. The BH worked really well today. Not only was I more hungry but was able to eat a lot more as well without the stuffed feeling. So far BH has done what it says and that's increasing appetite.

Comment

Working...
                              X