PW and GM mixed log week one~ observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW and GM mixed log week one~ observations

Been on it a week, and have been drinking it mixed PWO and DWO. Should I mix the two? I drink the mixture on my way to the gym and during the workout. Here are my observations:

Love the taste and mixes well but does taste like candy and is very sweet even with extra water and ice added. (Great for those with a sweet tooth)

Workout endurance is very good . but the biggest benefit I've noticed is recovery. I'm 43 and working out 3 days in a row was impossible due to soreness prior to this but feel these days that I could go everyday.

Difficult to say its improving strength although today I got a new personal best at 110 kg on the bench and felt like maybe I could've added 5 kg more. Excited about that as its been a long plateau.

Nice full pump feeling during workout but soon fades about 20 minutes post workout. Got some WB coming in a few weeks. Be interested in seeing what that does.

Any Comments on my stack

Krealkyn creatine product
    Fish Oil 8-10 1000mg tabs a day
    TRibulus 1000 mg & ZMA combo product
    multi vitamin
    GM
    PW

* too much creatine perhaps

Too much creatine for sure. And mixing GM+PW tastes amazing (sweet and sour)

Green MAG + Purple WRAATH + White BLOOD sounds like a winner to me! The rest of your stack looks superb. Just drop the Krealk - save it for later.

Comment

sounds great and as RR said, no need for the krealk while taking green magnitude. make sure to take the green magnitude on off days as well.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

What about krealk on off days( it too has been a great product) and GM on workout days?. I bought GM as a preworkout drink and PW as a DWO drink. Would kind of like to make it last. Cost of living and the price of supps and also the fact I have to have them sent to Korea makes it all quite expensive. I was attracted to Controlled Lab products because so many have said it was a great value for the money.

One more question, I also take 10-15 BCAA tabs DWO , is this ok alongside PW?

By the way, GM's benefit to my recovery time after workouts has been great. Soreness seems manageable and energy level dwo has been great. This may be the product I have been looking for.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by teslprof
          What about krealk on off days( it too has been a great product) and GM on workout days?. I bought GM as a preworkout drink and PW as a DWO drink. Would kind of like to make it last. Cost of living and the price of supps and also the fact I have to have them sent to Korea makes it all quite expensive. I was attracted to Controlled Lab products because so many have said it was a great value for the money.

One more question, I also take 10-15 BCAA tabs DWO , is this ok alongside PW?

By the way, GM's benefit to my recovery time after workouts has been great. Soreness seems manageable and energy level dwo has been great. This may be the product I have been looking for.

Thanks

Yes that's alright alongside PW, you'd be better to space it out though and cover more time.

You could do KreAlk on off days, I don't see a problem with it.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback buddy!!!! Glad you are liking the products!!!!

Comment

Just one last observation. Instead of mixing PW and GM ( which I did simply for convenience), I opted to have the GM 30 minutes prior to workout and follow with the PW during the workout. The pump factor was much more noticeable than when the two were mixed and stayed with me for several hours post workout rather than weakening after 30 minutes as I mentioned earlier. For best effect I'd say keep them separate. Anyway thanks for the prompt replies and the great product Controlled Labs. I'll be sure to be a return customer and will recommend your great products to other fellow gym rats. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Just one last observation. Instead of mixing PW and GM ( which I did simply for convenience), I opted to have the GM 30 minutes prior to workout and follow with the PW during the workout. The pump factor was much more noticeable than when the two were mixed and stayed with me for several hours post workout rather than weakening after 30 minutes as I mentioned earlier. For best effect I'd say keep them separate. Anyway thanks for the prompt replies and the great product Controlled Labs. I'll be sure to be a return customer and will recommend your great products to other fellow gym rats. Keep up the good work!

Hmm very interesting. I've always mixed them for convenience as well. I'll have to try it that way!!! Thanks for the idea!!

Comment

I use White Flood, GreenMag and Purple Wraath.
                I used to ONLY drink my Purple Wraath Mix (with 20oz Water) during a workout.
                Now this is what I do.

1 1/2 scoop WF + 1 scoop GM in 10oz water 30-45minutes Pre-workout.
                Start sipping 1 scoop PW in 10-14oz water 15minutes Pre-workout on the way to the gym.
                Finish PW while doing my 10min Warmup on treadmill and refill my water bottle with ONLY water.
                (I make a stronger concentration with less water for both mixes so I don't feel bloated during the workout. But I probably refill my 20oz water bottle 2x during my entire workout session.)

I find that doing it this way gave me more energy and I generally felt better during and after the workout.

I am thinking to try to bring a powder container so I can just add an extra 1 scoop PW in my water bottle after my warmup to see if I get an additional boost during my session.

When I am doing my cardio in the morning (light jog or cycling) the PW seems to help also!
                I take 1 scoop PW and mix it with 20oz water and start sipping it 10-15minutes before I start and sip the rest during my cardio session.
                My wife likes this also and she started doing the same thing
                Last edited by Kilim; 06-17-2008, 11:37 AM.
                My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

Probably been 3 weeks since I started this stack and I'm really liking it. The products tasts great and my intensity level in the gym has been really high. I'd love to work out longer but family duties always call, The recovery aspect of GM and PW have really helped and soreness is very manageable. I usually go 4 times a week but I'm sure I could add an extra day or two no problem. Strength seems to have increased as well and I'm sure I'm going to post some personal bests in the next few weeks. Feeling healthy and feeling strong. Thanks CL

Comment

Probably been 3 weeks since I started this stack and I'm really liking it. The products tasts great and my intensity level in the gym has been really high. I'd love to work out longer but family duties always call, The recovery aspect of GM and PW have really helped and soreness is very manageable. I usually go 4 times a week but I'm sure I could add an extra day or two no problem. Strength seems to have increased as well and I'm sure I'm going to post some personal bests in the next few weeks. Feeling healthy and feeling strong. Thanks CL
                    thanks for giving our products a shot and glad you are enjoying them
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole