Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review after 1 box of REDudtion

Hi guys,

I ordered 3 boxes of REDuction when it came out. I love Controlled Labs products! Here is my review after one box (30 days).

Starting Weight: 154 at 13.5% bf.
    Ending Weight: 149 at 11% bf

During this month, I didn't changed anything in my diet. 40-40-20 for 2300 calories per day. I've been following this diet since beginning of January. I was also doing 30-35 minutes of cardio everyday. I didn't hit the gym a single time during this month since I am starting to rehab from a shoulder dislocation. Can't wait to start to train again, I want to start a clean bulk really soon. I still have a belly and some love handles, but I don't look fat with a shirt. In one year I went from 210 lbs to 150 lbs.

AM Portion

I love those pills. Great boost of energy and no energy crash during the day.

Overall: 9/10

PM Portion

I really like those pills also. Usually I take them at 9h45, then take my casein shake at 10h30. It happens a 3-4 times where I felt asleep after taking my pills but before taking my shake. If you let the pills on your tongue for too long, it will become black

Overall 9/10

Will I bought this again? SURE! I had good results with RED acid, but this is better. Another great product from Controlled Labs.

Now I can't wait to be able to train again, I want to clean bulk until december, then cut until I go to Florida in late February. I want to be able to walk on the beach shirtless and feel fine :-)

Thanks for the feedback !!!! I'm really happy you like it!!!!! One of the best fat burners ever to hit the market IMO.

Comment

You had some good results. Next box make some changes and hit it hard.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Awesome !!

Comment

Working...
        X