Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans to improve the flavoring of WF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans to improve the flavoring of WF?

PW and GM taste more like candy than they do supplements, but damn, after taking WF for about a year, it's getting hard to down.

Juss wondering.

really? You should habituate the taste after a chronic-steady state use ... i experience this in a couple days/week or so with most things...

buy BULK CEE and take it (shot n chase method) -- you will be rightfully called a man, and be able to chugg any drank, even PBR

or gnc vanilla protein/battery acid...

Comment

you are using the new 610 gram ones? taste great to me.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        you are using the new 610 gram ones? taste great to me.
        I dont know how new it is, it is the big size tub though. I recieved it around 2-3 monthes ago.

Comment

I have a small one that this has vanadyl sulfate in it. I hate the taste and I think I might give it to one of my friends unless I can trade it in for something else or the new WF without the vanadyl.

Comment

Most love (and are amazed by) the taste of White FLOOD, sorry that you weren't feelin' it though

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              Most love (and are amazed by) the taste of White FLOOD, sorry that you weren't feelin' it though
              Really? I thought there were alot of people complaining about the taste. It's drinkable, but I just get sick of it after a while.

Comment

Yeah im not a fan of the taste either, I think its either hate it/love it with the taste; either way the effects are good enough to keep me chuggin it down haha

Comment

I also have the 610g Tub.
                  While the taste is tolerable (drinking by itself alone, I just chug it FAST so I don't have to deal with the taste) it isn't great IMHO.

GreenMag Lemonade on the other hand taste GREAT!
                  I mix GreenMag with White Flood 30-40misn pre-workout in 10-14oz of water (Tend to go 10oz now as I sip a 10oz water with PW 15minutes pre-workout and I don't want to feel bloated while lifting) and it makes the white flood taste a tad better.

IF you can make White Flood taste like GreenMag, then I will be one happy camper
                  My BodySpace

My Workout Journal/Log '08 ---> Kilim's REDuction: Biggest WINNER Contest log ---> Kilim's StrongLifts 5x5 Journal

Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel

My White Flood + GreenMag + Purple Wraath: 2 Week Use Review

Comment

I have one of the older ones, it tastes "ok." But after a while gets a bitter gross taste.

I just mix it with PW lemonade and it tastes fine
                    CONTROLLED LABS
                    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Taste is very subjective.

Perhaps you should use a smaller portion of white flood and stack it with white blood. You'd have a great workout and the smaller dose of WF would taste better, and the tub would last longer.

RR

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        Thats what she said.
                        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Working...
                        X