Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
    FINAL REVIEW

Well, the only really thing you can review BH on is if it works as described. And I can honestly say it is an appetite enhancer. It never really made me "hungry" , but it made it so i wasnt sick when eating when i needed to. after i do cardio my appetite is pretty shot, and when i would eat i would feel sick. But with BH, i eat and i dont feel sick afterwards.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend BH for anyone who needs to eat more. it gets the job done. i gained 6 pounds in the last 30 days when i was supposed to be losing pounds, but thats ok, i decided to go on an "unofficial" mini bulk with my generic NHA stack

I will be purchasing black hole as a staple in my cheat day supplementation. it really is CLUTCH on those days. Thanks go out to TANK and the CL TEAM to letting me test out this great product!
    Awesome final review bro, we appreciate the detailed log you keep and look forward to any future logs from ya
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Here are 2 pics from after the log, sorry they are so late, i was having camera issues.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X