• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaymdubbs

*cheesy 2 thumbs up* THanks black hole!
    you mean this one

Comment

How you liking the RA?

Comment

this is my second cycle of it, and i love it, PREWORKOUT its money.

the other day it saved my life. i was going to be working outside of the office from 3-8, so i took 3 pills to supress my appetite (wasnt going to be able to eat) and i wasnt hungry. i got home, popped some black hole, felt like eating hahahah

Comment

Day 22

cardio HIIT 2 miles
          1 mile stair HIIT

Pump - 8

Endurance 10

Overall 10

eh so so workout. dont know why

supps:

usage:
          RA + sesa upon waking
          sesa before lunch
          RA 1 hr before workout
          WB 30mins before workout
          GM + GG preworkout
          PW during workout
          Sesa + yohimibine before cardio
          black hole after cardio

ZMA before bed

BLACK HOLE:

fixed me right up. ate 2 turkey patties and broccoli. delicious i say.

Comment

day 23

BOOOOO this day absolutely sucked

first, my car wouldnt start, so i was 2 hrs late for work, which pushed my shift to 10:30 -7:00

right after work i had to install a new battery which took me to 8:15. i then had to do a rush LEG CIRCUIT workout to squeeze in before the gym closed. didnt get to do any cardio, so i adjusted my food intake PW appropriately.

i took all my usual supps at the same times, but im too pissed to type them right now.

black hole WAS USED before my workout tho, to stimulate my eating since RA destroyed my appetite all day, as did my bad mood.

it worked, so no problems there.

SHITTY DAY

Comment

Sorry to hear you had a bad day bro, hopefully tomorrow brings lots of time and a good day to make up for today. I applaud you though for getting to the gym despite all of your obstacles, many people wouldn't have even done that.

Josh
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Day 24

cardio HIIT 2 miles
                1 mile stair HIIT

MMA workout 1.5 hrs

Pump - 10

Endurance 10

Overall 10

great workout, my triceps HURT (from the pump, but it felt goooood)

supps:

usage:
                RA + sesa upon waking
                sesa before lunch
                RA 1 hr before workout
                WB 30mins before workout
                GM + GG preworkout
                PW during workout
                black hole after cardio

ZMA before bed

BLACK HOLE:

helped me get down dinner after an intense workout today

Comment

Day 25

cardio HIIT 2 miles
                  1 mile stair HIIT

MMA workout 1.5 hrs

Pump - 10

Endurance 10

Overall 10

another great workout, had a serious case of DOMS today. sucks, but the workout was still phenomonal

supps:

usage:
                  RA + sesa upon waking
                  sesa before lunch
                  RA 1 hr before workout
                  WB 30mins before workout
                  GM + GG preworkout
                  PW during workout
                  black hole after cardio

ZMA before bed

BLACK HOLE:

mmmm turkey and oatmeal for dinner. sounds weird, but is quite tasty

Comment

Day 26 & 27

Days off of training, Saturday I helpd my buddy move into his new place

afterwards, i ate like a horse with black hole (pizza was goooood)

Sunday, used Black hole with dinner to stuff myself full of chicken and chilli.

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                      Day 26 & 27

Days off of training, Saturday I helpd my buddy move into his new place

afterwards, i ate like a horse with black hole (pizza was goooood)

Sunday, used Black hole with dinner to stuff myself full of chicken and chilli.
                      $%$% I'm hungry now

Comment

Day 28

cardio HIIT 2 miles
                        1 mile stair HIIT

Pump - 11 (suppppper hydrated today, close to 3 gallons)

Endurance 10

Overall 10

skin busting pump today. it felt freakin amazing

supps:

usage:
                        RA + sesa upon waking
                        sesa before lunch
                        RA 1 hr before workout
                        WB 30mins before workout
                        GM + GG preworkout
                        PW during workout
                        black hole after cardio

ZMA before bed

BLACK HOLE:

healthy chicken stirfry with tons of veggies. mm mm good

overall, i seriously think since taking black hole my appetite has somewhat returned in general. before, because i work out so much i tend to be hungry, but since the BH i usually feel like eating when i need to (unlike before)

2 days left and then i will post my progress. heres a hint......im up about 5 pounds since the start of the log!!!!!!!

Comment

Yearly Progress Report

I was going to wait to post this, but im oozing with anticipation.

I would like to present to everyone my Progess after one year of hardcore lifting. There have been good things, and bad things, but all in all im thrilled with the results ive seen.

Bench

I started not being able to even lift 135 on a smith machine. I now am repping 245, with a PR of 255x4

i was too inconsistent with incline and declines to get a really good measurement of how much ive improved

Flyes - started at 30, repping 60
                          machine - started at 70 repping 150

Biceps

alternating single arm machine curls - i started at barely 35x4, and am now at a solid 90x8, with a PR of 100

Hammer curls - i started at 20x8, and am now at 60x8, PR of 70x1

Preacher Curl (machine) started at 50, am now repping 90, with PR of 100 (dont know why this hasnt increased as much)

Barbell curl started at 65, am now repping 130 (on a good day)
                          on a machine i am repping 160, pr of 180

Tricep Rope pull started at 30, repping 100

dips- couldnt do any, to doing them weighted with 45 pounds 10x4

lat pull ups- couldnt do any , to doing them 10x4 with ease

chin up- couldnt do any, to doing them 10x4 with 25 with ease

lat pulldown - machines were inconsistent, but i took the average and it went from 75 - 170 (disappointed with my progress on my lats)

cable row was impressive, started at 85, now repping 180

military press - started at 70, now repping 130, PR of 150

DEADLIFT- started at 135, now repping 275, PR of i believe 325

Squat - started at 135, now repping 300, I cant remember my PR , its on my log somwhere

calf raises, leg ext. leg curls were inconsistent because of machines, but somewhere around the 150-200 range from the 60 range

there are tons of different exercise ive improved on but i cant remember them all right now. either way, im very happy with my results.

i went from 185, to 160, and then back to 185, with a much lower bodyfat% my diet and cardio is in check and i feel freakin fantastic!

Comment

Day 29

cardio HIIT 2 miles
                            1 mile stair HIIT

Pump -9

Endurance 10

Overall 9

typical workout day for me, hit a PR with cable curls, 90 reppin

supps:

usage:
                            RA + sesa upon waking
                            sesa before lunch
                            RA 1 hr before workout
                            WB 30mins before workout
                            GM + GG preworkout
                            PW during workout
                            black hole after cardio

ZMA before bed

BLACK HOLE:

took it before i devoured lean beef, and a potato cut up into wedges (seasoned) delicious

Comment

FINAL DOSAGE AND REVIEW

funky schedule today, only had MMA workout for an hour

supps:

usage:
                              RA + sesa upon waking
                              sesa before lunch
                              RA 1 hr before workout
                              WB 30mins before workout
                              PW during workout
                              black hole after cardio

ZMA before bed

BLACK HOLE:

had me some good mediterranean food at a restaurant. its all natural, and they use olive oil as the base for humus/sauces, so i was eating healthy as well!

FINAL REVIEW

Well, the only really thing you can review BH on is if it works as described. And I can honestly say it is an appetite enhancer. It never really made me "hungry" , but it made it so i wasnt sick when eating when i needed to. after i do cardio my appetite is pretty shot, and when i would eat i would feel sick. But with BH, i eat and i dont feel sick afterwards.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend BH for anyone who needs to eat more. it gets the job done. i gained 6 pounds in the last 30 days when i was supposed to be losing pounds, but thats ok, i decided to go on an "unofficial" mini bulk with my generic NHA stack

I will be purchasing black hole as a staple in my cheat day supplementation. it really is CLUTCH on those days. Thanks go out to TANK and the CL TEAM to letting me test out this great product!

Comment

congrats on the progress man! Those are some nice numbers.

Comment

Working...
                                X