Anyone else used HST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else used HST?

Anyways, I've just finished my second week of 15s. Haven't been that sore much...

Has anyone used HST and got great results?

Loved reading Bryan Haycock's articles and it influenced me in trying to train bodyparts more frequently than simply once per week but never really followed their program.
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

I dont follow a single set workout program -- I find th ebest results in making my own personal program based upon a variety of personal factors.

Im a huge fan of the pyramids (as I call them)... start with alight weighrt , do it alot (warm up/endurance) maybe 2-3 sets... do your peak workout weight, heavy and mid to low repetiion (power/strength ) 2-4 sets... and finish by returning back to light weight and high repetition (cooldown/endurance) 2-3 sets

generally only do that on compound movements -- the more isolation/single joint exercises I stick with sets of 10+

Comment

i used it and didnt notice anything great. i felt it was more a waste of my time, i've notice much better results on my current routine. here's a link.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2983921

i'm on a cut so i replaced the power days with upper body hypertrophys

Comment

Working...
        X