White Flood 3 hours before workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood 3 hours before workout?

Is it ok to take White Flood 3 hours pre-workout? Will it give me the same effect as to taking it 20 min pre-workout? The thing is, I'm having a very hard time sleeping at night even when taking White Flood 7-8 hours before bed.

Any advice is appreciated.

While I've only used it 3 times so far, I'm rather in the same boat you are. For me, it seems 1 scoop is PLENTY, and I find that it "comes on full" after about 1.5 hours (I'm sweating and can't wait to hit the weights). So for me I'm going to be taking it at about 3:30 and working out at 5:00. Seemed to work OK yesterday, but I do have to say that toward the end of lifting I was running out of steam (but arguably my existing fatigue from the week played a big part in that)

I don't get an absolute perfect nights sleep, but it's about the best I think I'm going to get unless I really grow accustomed to the effects of WF (at which time I'm likely to up the dosage anyway). It's giving me the intensity that I bought it for (case in point, I have slight DOMS from doing massive chin-ups yesterday, something I typically don't experience unless I push it hard)

Definitely some interesting stuff - it's not at all like a pure caffeine buzz... I'm used to those.

Try 3 hours and see how it works for you - we're likely all a bit different. I have also found I really need to up my water intake, and my appetite is really getting stimulated as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by narattah
      Is it ok to take White Flood 3 hours pre-workout? Will it give me the same effect as to taking it 20 min pre-workout? The thing is, I'm having a very hard time sleeping at night even when taking White Flood 7-8 hours before bed.

Any advice is appreciated.
      I doubt it will be that effective after 3 hours.

Try lowering the dosage. Maybe try a non stim alternative like WB?
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
        I doubt it will be that effective after 3 hours.

Try lowering the dosage. Maybe try a non stim alternative like WB?
        Or PW.
        kane@controlledlabs.com
        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
        www.controlledlabs.com
        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
        X