Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7/25/2006

Day 6:

Took full dose 30 minutes prior to breakfast.

I have been getting a 'nice' feeling about 20-30 minutes after taking Black Hole. Not really sure the best way to describe it. I just feel nice and relaxed. This is probably the reason CL mentions to not drive after taking Black Hole. I haven't had a problem though.

VERY hungry today between meals. It always hits about 1.5 hours after my meals. So....I picked up some of those granola bars from Costco PU was raving about a while back I'll take a couple of these to work with me and snack on them when I get hungry.

Training

OFF DAY! In the gym tomorrow to set a few PR's.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUcougs
      I have been getting a 'nice' feeling about 20-30 minutes after taking Black Hole. Not really sure the best way to describe it. I just feel nice and relaxed. This is probably the reason CL mentions to not drive after taking Black Hole. I haven't had a problem though.

I took my first dose of Black Hole today and i got the same "nice" feeling as well about 20 minutes after my dose.

Comment

Day 6:

Took full dose 30 minutes prior to breakfast.

VERY hungry today between meals. It always hits about 1.5 hours after my meals. So....I picked up some of those granola bars from Costco PU was raving about a while back I'll take a couple of these to work with me and snack on them when I get hungry.

Training

OFF DAY! In the gym tomorrow to set a few PR's.

I seemed to notice that also yesterday when I took my first full dose. I took it 30-45 minutes before breakfast and my appetite didn't seem to increase at all, however, it seemed like an hour or so later I was very hungry, which doesn't normally happen -- good luck with the rest of your log.

Comment

That 'good' feeling you are getting is one of the best parts about Black Hole for me, it helps me relax after a hard day followed by a hard workout.. and the digestive aides help SO much.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

7/26/06

Day 7:

Took full dose 30 minutes before breakfast.

Same good feeling about 20-30 minutes after taking Black Hole. Brought myself 2 granola bars to snack on. Unfortunately they were gone by 7:45am, only an hour and 15 minutes after my first meal Still very hungry throughout the day.

Training:
            -Squat 185x15
            -Romanian Deadlift 235x15 PR!
            -Incline BB 140x15 PR!
            -T-bar Rows 135x15
            -Seated Military 90x15
            -Lat Pulldowns 127.5x15
            -Dips +25x15
            -BB Curl 70x15
            -Skullcrushers 80x15

Comment

7/27/06

Day 8:

Not much new to report. Still very hungry. It seems that it took me about a week to see the full effects of Black Hole, but I'm definitely liking it

Training:

OFF DAY! I plan on making a few PR's tomorrow

Comment

Day 8:

Not much new to report. Still very hungry. It seems that it took me about a week to see the full effects of Black Hole, but I'm definitely liking it

sounds good

Comment

7/28/06

Day 9:

Nothing new. Same good feeling after taking Black Hole. Same hunger between meals. Everything is good

Training:
                  -Squats 195x15 RP
                  -Romanian Deadlifts 245x15 PR!!
                  -Incline BB 145x15 RP
                  -T-bar Rows 145x15 PR!!
                  -Seated Military 95x15
                  -Lat Pulldowns 135x15
                  -Dips 30x15
                  -BB Curl 75x15 PR!!
                  -Skullcrushers 85x15 RP

Had to Rest-Pause a few of the sets. Just couldn't get all 15 in a row. However, I only reracked the weights on Incline and Squats. The others I just waited a couple seconds before I did more reps. But I got all 15 reps on every exercise

Comment

7/29 & 7/30

Days 10 & 11:

Took both doses about 30 minutes before breakfast.

Not much new to report. Diet has been clean over the weekend, unfortunately today (Sunday) I haven't been able to eat as much as I would have liked. I was definitely hungry though

Training:

Off for the weekend! Looking forward to doing 10's this week

Comment

7/31/06

Day 12:

Didn't seem as hungry today. I was pretty busy though so my mind was elsewhere. Still got all my food in though

I should note that I haven't had any sort of stomach discomfort since starting Black Hole. Before taking it sometimes I would feel very full and uncomfortable, mainly after a big bowl of oats

Training:
                      -Squats 175x10x2
                      -Deadlifts 255x10x2
                      -Incline BB 135x10x2
                      -T-bar Rows 140x10x2
                      -Seated Military 90x10x2
                      -Lat Pulldowns 120x10x2
                      -Dips 20x10x2
                      -BB Curl 55x10x2
                      -Skullcrushers 75x10x2

Weight: 188 lbs (+2.5 lbs)
                      Last edited by WSUcougs; 08-01-2006, 07:12 PM.

Comment

8/1/2006

Day 13:

Same as yesterday. Appetite wasn't as strong as before. I'm still getting all my food in, just not getting that 'munchies' feeling.

Training:

OFF DAY!

Comment

Day 13:

Same as yesterday. Appetite wasn't as strong as before. I'm still getting all my food in, just not getting that 'munchies' feeling.

Training:

OFF DAY!
                          If you aren't trying to stuff 2 meals in the 2-3 hour window that Black Hole provides I'd almost try bumping it back a bit. Maybe 45 minutes to an hour before breakfast. See if that changes things around a bit.

SCT
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                            If you aren't trying to stuff 2 meals in the 2-3 hour window that Black Hole provides I'd almost try bumping it back a bit. Maybe 45 minutes to an hour before breakfast. See if that changes things around a bit.

SCT
                            I'll give that a try one of these days. I usually don't have 45 minutes to wait for breakfast in the morning though. I always seem to sleep in too long

Are you able to take Black Hole at different times in the day? Such as before my second meal, this would give me plenty of time between taking the dose and eating.

Comment

Yea you can take it at diff. times of the day. I started out taking it at breakfast but then started taking it around supper and found it works best then.

Comment

Also if you have a particular meal that you have trouble getting down you can take it before that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X