No announcement yet.

WSUcoug's Black Hole Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay, I'll get my final review up by this weekend. I've been super busy getting ready for a big interview this Friday.

How do you post pics???

Comment

Controlled Labs Black Hole: Final Review

It's been a hectic weekend, so sorry for the little delay Thanks again CL for the opportunity to review Black Hole!

I'll base my review off the "Key Attributes" claimed directly by CL, plus whatever I feel is important.

Fast Absorption/Fast Acting:
      I found the effects to kick in after about 40-45 minutes. My results were best when taking the caps before my 2nd meal. After taking the caps I felt 'good.' By 'good' I mean nice and relaxed, almost tired but alert at the same time Kind of hard to actually describe the feeling, but I liked it a lot. The feelings of hunger peaked around the 10th day or so and slowly became less intense, still there just not so strong.

Eat More Than Ever Before:
      Whether it was placebo or not I definitely was able to eat more food than normal. Oats are always tough for me to get down, but they seemed to go down a little easier. I never felt any stomach aches or discomfort while using Black Hole either. In the beginning of the log I noticed I was VERY hungry in between my 1st couple of meals. It didn't matter what I ate I felt like I couldn't have enough.

Helps Indirectly Add Mass:
      I don't really have to write anything here. I ate more, so I got bigger My final weight gain was +5.5 lbs, coming in at exactly 191 lbs.

Legal, Safe, and Effective for Men and Women:
      I cannot say for certain that it is in fact legal since I never tested that but I'll trust CL on this one. One of the greatest things I noticed about Black Hole is that I experienced absolutely NO side effects. Plus Black Hole seemed to do exactly what it said it would.

Stimulate Metabolism to Lose Body Fat:
      Not sure on this one since I was bulking. BUT, I was more hungry than normal between meals. So my metabolism seemed to be working a bit quicker than normal.

Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories:
      As mentioned previously I was able to eat more calories while experiencing no discomfort associated with eating too much.

Natural Joint and Pain Supplement:
      Didn't really notice much here. But I don't notice anything from Glucosamine either so I don't know. However, I have been having a lot of discomfort with my right wrist. Happened around last Wednesday. Coincidence? Probably not, but who knows

Other Things to Note:
      -Leaves a little 'herby' after taste. Not bad, I just notice it sometimes.
      -I had no trouble driving after taking the caps. But that doesn't mean you won't, so follow the directions until you know its safe.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
      Black Hole is definitely more of a 'luxury' supplement. Stick with the basics 1st. But if you have a problem (hardgainers) stuffing all those calories down Black Hole is something worth looking into. Even if you don't have a problem Black Hole still makes it a lot easier and comfortable.

Would I buy Black Hole? Yeah, probably. If I had some extra cash and already had the basics I feel it's a great addition to any 'stack.'

So because the product did what it claimed with NO sides I would rate Black Hole an 8/10.

***Will get pics up ASAP!***

Comment

Feel free to ask any questions!

Comment

Heres some before pics:

These are at 185.5 lbs. Let me know if the pics work!

Comment

And the after pics:

Last weigh in was 191 lbs. Gain of 5.5 lbs, not sure about actual bf change but you can judge by the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUcougs
              Controlled Labs Black Hole: Final Review

It's been a hectic weekend, so sorry for the little delay Thanks again CL for the opportunity to review Black Hole!

I'll base my review off the "Key Attributes" claimed directly by CL, plus whatever I feel is important.

Fast Absorption/Fast Acting:
              I found the effects to kick in after about 40-45 minutes. My results were best when taking the caps before my 2nd meal. After taking the caps I felt 'good.' By 'good' I mean nice and relaxed, almost tired but alert at the same time Kind of hard to actually describe the feeling, but I liked it a lot. The feelings of hunger peaked around the 10th day or so and slowly became less intense, still there just not so strong.

Eat More Than Ever Before:
              Whether it was placebo or not I definitely was able to eat more food than normal. Oats are always tough for me to get down, but they seemed to go down a little easier. I never felt any stomach aches or discomfort while using Black Hole either. In the beginning of the log I noticed I was VERY hungry in between my 1st couple of meals. It didn't matter what I ate I felt like I couldn't have enough.

Helps Indirectly Add Mass:
              I don't really have to write anything here. I ate more, so I got bigger My final weight gain was +5.5 lbs, coming in at exactly 191 lbs.

Legal, Safe, and Effective for Men and Women:
              I cannot say for certain that it is in fact legal since I never tested that but I'll trust CL on this one. One of the greatest things I noticed about Black Hole is that I experienced absolutely NO side effects. Plus Black Hole seemed to do exactly what it said it would.

Stimulate Metabolism to Lose Body Fat:
              Not sure on this one since I was bulking. BUT, I was more hungry than normal between meals. So my metabolism seemed to be working a bit quicker than normal.

Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories:
              As mentioned previously I was able to eat more calories while experiencing no discomfort associated with eating too much.

Natural Joint and Pain Supplement:
              Didn't really notice much here. But I don't notice anything from Glucosamine either so I don't know. However, I have been having a lot of discomfort with my right wrist. Happened around last Wednesday. Coincidence? Probably not, but who knows

Other Things to Note:
              -Leaves a little 'herby' after taste. Not bad, I just notice it sometimes.
              -I had no trouble driving after taking the caps. But that doesn't mean you won't, so follow the directions until you know its safe.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
              Black Hole is definitely more of a 'luxury' supplement. Stick with the basics 1st. But if you have a problem (hardgainers) stuffing all those calories down Black Hole is something worth looking into. Even if you don't have a problem Black Hole still makes it a lot easier and comfortable.

Would I buy Black Hole? Yeah, probably. If I had some extra cash and already had the basics I feel it's a great addition to any 'stack.'

So because the product did what it claimed with NO sides I would rate Black Hole an 8/10.

***Will get pics up ASAP!***
              Awesome !!

Comment

Working...
              X