X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSUcoug's Black Hole Log

Controlled Labs™ Presents: Black Hole™

Product Info

Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym tell you to do. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise. However if you are eating clean and you are using all of these calories then it’s not helping you in any way, shape or form. What if there is a way to effectively stop these hormones from keeping you from eating, from your goals and dreams of packing on quality lean muscle mass? Now there is. Black Hole™ from Controlled Labs uses naturally occurring alkylamides to fool the brain into believing that you haven’t eaten enough calories and you need more food. Sound good? Then read on….

Key Attributes:

- Fast Absorption/Fast Acting
    - Eat More Than Ever Before
    - Helps Indirectly Add Lean Mass
    - Legal, Safe, and Effective for Both Men and Women
    - Stimulate Metabolism to Reduce Body Fat
    - Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories
    - Also Acts as a Natural Pain and Joint Supplement

Good luck ont he BLack Hole. I plan on doing mine this winter.

Comment

About Me:

-23 years old
      -5'11"
      -Male
      -Mesomorph
      -185lbs (as of Monday July 17)

Training:
      -I have been lifting for the last couple years. I made my biggest gains while following Bill Starr's SF 5x5.
      -I will be following HST for the duration of this log. The exercises I have chosen are:
      -Squats
      -Deadlifts
      -Incline BB
      -T-bar Rows
      -Seated Military Press
      -Lat Pulldowns/Pullups
      -Dips
      -BB Curl
      -Skullcrushers

Diet:
      -Bulking, trying to get in around 3500 calories.
      -Lots of carbs in the early part of the day. Carb cut off after 3rd meal.
      -Will post typical diet when I get a chance.

Supplementation:
      -Multi-vitamin
      -Vitamin C
      -Fish Oil
      -Glucosamine
      -Annabolic Innovation WPI
      -Annabolic Innovation Excell
      -CL Green MAGnitude
      -AND....CL Black Hole

Thanks CL for the opportunity!!

*By the way, I should mention that this is the first time trying out any CL product
      Last edited by WSUcougs; 07-23-2006, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Awesome intro

Comment

7/20/06

Thanks ddawg and PU!

Day 1:

I actually started Black Hole on Thursday but have been unable to update until this weekend.

Took recommended dose of 1 pill prior to breakfast to assess tolerance. Didn't notice much. I did however eat my breakfast in record time I was running pretty late, but the oats went down surprisingly well.

Comment

7/21/06

Day 2:

Took full dose today about 30 minutes before breakfast.

Breakfast went down well. I noticed I was pretty hungry in between meals. Usually I get hungry right before my next meal, but today it seemed I was hungry only half way between meals.

Haven't really noticed anything else yet. No noticeable sides either.

Comment

7/22/06

Day 3:

Took full dose 30 minutes before breakfast. May try and bump this to about 45 minutes pre-breakfast to see if that makes a difference.

Same as yesterday. Very hungry between meals. I notice this mainly in the early meals, not so much with my last meals of the day.

*Now that I'm done playing catch up I'll be a little more detailed with my training and other stuff. Will also include a mini Green MAG review as well
              Last edited by WSUcougs; 07-23-2006, 12:41 PM.

Comment

7/23/06

Day 4:

Took full dose 30 minutes before breakfast.

The biggest difference I've noticed so far is that I'm much hungrier between meals. I also felt a little warm today. Not sure if it's due to the weather (VERY hot here) or to Black Hole. I'm assuming these effects are due to the increase in metabolism.

I haven't really been able to eat more during each meal but I seem to be able to eat my meals closer together. I'll try to squeeze an extra 'snack' of some sort in there for a little extra calories

Training:

OFF DAY

Comment

7/24/06

Day 5:

Not much new to report. Appetite was still good. Still really hungry between meals Anybody got any suggestions on good clean bulking snacks?? I've got the munchies

Training:

HST 15 Rep Day 4: (started beginning of last week)
                  -Squats 175x15
                  -Romanian Deadlift 225x15
                  -Incline BB 135x15
                  -T-bar Rows 130x15
                  -Seated Military 85x15
                  -Lat Pulldowns 120x15
                  -Dips +22.5x15
                  -BB Curl 65x15
                  -Skullcrushers 75x15

Some of these matched my maxes set before starting HST. So expect some PR's this wednesday

Weight: 186 lbs (+.5 lbs)

Comment

Nice updates so far !

For snacks I like granola bars but they aren't as "clean" as some would like.

BTW, your sig says you are cutting

Comment

Originally posted by WSUcougs
                      Day 4:

The biggest difference I've noticed so far is that I'm much hungrier between meals. I also felt a little warm today. Not sure if it's due to the weather (VERY hot here) or to Black Hole. I'm assuming these effects are due to the increase in metabolism.

I haven't really been able to eat more during each meal but I seem to be able to eat my meals closer together. I'll try to squeeze an extra 'snack' of some sort in there for a little extra calories

Training:

OFF DAY
                      Where you from? It has been hot here all weekend up around 110! Great updates, as far as snacks maybe some trail mix, nuts, nat PB, cottage cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUcougs
                        Day 5:

Not much new to report. Appetite was still good. Still really hungry between meals Anybody got any suggestions on good clean bulking snacks?? I've got the munchies

Training:

HST 15 Rep Day 4: (started beginning of last week)
                        -Squats 175x15
                        -Romanian Deadlift 225x15
                        -Incline BB 135x15
                        -T-bar Rows 130x15
                        -Seated Military 85x15
                        -Lat Pulldowns 120x15
                        -Dips +22.5x15
                        -BB Curl 65x15
                        -Skullcrushers 75x15
                        Some of these matched my maxes set before starting HST. So expect some PR's this wednesday

Weight: 186 lbs (+.5 lbs)
                        Nice Log man! I noticed that you take your black hole 30 mins prior to breakfast, do you usually have trouble finishing your breakfast? I personnaly never find it hard to Break my Fast with a ton of food in the mornings. I have found that the my best use for black hole is after my second meal of the day when im wondering why teh hell im eating 6 large meals a day. taken about an hour after my second meal I can eat my large 3rd and 4th pre-workout meal easily without feeling full during my workouts. Just thought i would share..
                        Genetics

Comment

Originally posted by brett4271
                          Nice Log man! I noticed that you take your black hole 30 mins prior to breakfast, do you usually have trouble finishing your breakfast? I personnaly never find it hard to Break my Fast with a ton of food in the mornings. I have found that the my best use for black hole is after my second meal of the day when im wondering why teh hell im eating 6 large meals a day. taken about an hour after my second meal I can eat my large 3rd and 4th pre-workout meal easily without feeling full during my workouts. Just thought i would share..
                          I drive a lot during the day so it's best for me to take it in the morning. Although I should note that I feel perfectly fine to drive after taking Black Hole.

I don't really have a problem with breakfast. But it has been easier stuffing down a cup of oats

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Nice updates so far !

For snacks I like granola bars but they aren't as "clean" as some would like.

BTW, your sig says you are cutting
                            Hmmm, I should probably update my sig. Its been a few monthes

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                              Where you from? It has been hot here all weekend up around 110! Great updates, as far as snacks maybe some trail mix, nuts, nat PB, cottage cheese.
                              I'm in Mill Creek. I think it got to about 100 the other day. Way too hot for me!

I usually bring some almonds with me to work. I'd love to bring cottage cheese but it'll probably spoil while I'm at work I may look into some granola bars though. I've seen them at Costco for pretty cheap lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X