UNCnate's CL Black HOLE (sponsored) and AX Hyperdrol/Retain with DS Vigor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncnate
    Just to let everyone know... Im going to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow morning. Im pretty sure the resort Im staying at will have the internet, so Ill update with anything if it needs be. Ill be gone for 1 night, maybe 2.

Regardless, the next three days are rest days. So the only updates will be diet and whatever else arises that needs to be mentioned.
    My family has some time shares down in Gatlinburg actually, I used to go down there every Winter.. I miss it SO much. Have fun down at the resort!

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Day 5

Off day

Diet:

8:15 - woke up took BH
      9 AM - two country ham biscuits
      11 AM - 2 bags of cashews, 1 bag of peanuts
      1 PM - Lunch - teriyaki chicken stir fry
      3 PM - beef jerky from one of the shops down here
      6 PM - Ruby Tuesday Triple Play - half rack ribs/3 tenders/shrimp/sald/cheese fries/cheese sticks/big salad - I think, that the BH might have just be increasing my appetite huh?
      9 PM - I left my protein drink mix at the house, so Ill see what I can do for that

Supplement Dosage:
      3 Hyperdrol/Retain
      2 Vigor
      3 BH - 1 serving
      2 Vitamin
      3 ALA

BTW... this place up here is pretty cool. Lots of people.

Comment

Day 6

Another off day - I feel bored on days like today.

Alright well diet for the day since its the only thing to post.

7 AM - breakfast at Shoneys - 2 panckes, bacon, country ham, biscuits and grazy, OJ.
        9 AM - had some leftover hamburger from the night before.
        Noon - subway - Bourbon Chicken 12 inch on white
        1-3 took a 2 hour nap in the car on the way home
        4 PM - arrived home had a protein shake
        5:15 - took BH
        6 PM - Teriyaki Steak and Rice - BH took effect here, I could have ate all day again.
        8 PM - protein shake
        11 PM - protein shake

Other notes:
        BH is definitely doing its job. Im really eating a lot more food than what Im used to, and in most cases not even getting full. No sleep problems as of yet. Really nothing negative yet.

Comment

Day 7 and 8

Day 7 - off day

Diet - around 3000 calories. Right where I should be. I forgot all the stuff I ate or Id post it.

Day 8 - First signs of weight gain

Weight - Pre/Post Workout
          159 (+2)/160.5

Workout:
          Flat Bench - 4 sets of 5 - 185 lbs
          Incline DB Bench - 3 sets of 10 - 50 lbs
          Pullovers - 3 sets of 10 - 30 lbs
          Standing Tricep Ext. - 3 sets of 10 - 130 lbs
          BW Dips - 3 sets of 10

Sleep:
          8 hrs, pretty deep sleep

Diet: how itll pan out
          9 AM - protein shake with pancake syrup and honey
          Noon - Turkey and cheese sandwiches, spoon of PB
          2 PM - had just finished working out so I had 2 MetRX protein bars
          5 PM - a few handfuls of peanuts, about enough to equal a cup.
          6:15 - took BH
          7 PM - Pizza
          9 PM - Protein shake - no syrup
          11 PM - final shake

Supplement Dosages
          3 Hyperdrol/Retain - breakfast, lunch, dinner
          5 grams of fish oil - 3 breakfast, 2 dinner
          2 Vigor - breakfast, dinner
          2 Vitamins - breakfast, dinner

Water:
          2 gallons

Energy:
          Energy is more there now. Probably gonna play some tennis tonight.

Mood:
          Feeling good

Sides:
          Still no sides

Other: Well BH has obviously been doing its job. I cant contribute the gains I made last week all to BH, but it obviously is helping me get down a lot more food than Im used to.

Comment

160 (+3)/161

Workout:
            One Arm Preacher Curls - 3 sets of 10 - 30 lbs
            Straight Bar Curls - 3 sets of 10 - 60 lbs
            EZ bar curls - 3 sets of 10 - 100/110/120
            Seated Rows - 3 sets of 10 - 150 lbs
            One Arm Rows - 3 sets of 10 - 55 lbs

Sleep:
            8 hrs, pretty deep sleep

Noon - Barbecue sandwiches
            5 PM - another BBQ sandwich
            7 PM - Tacos
            11 PM - final shake

Supplement Dosages

Water:
            2 gallons

Energy:
            Feeling kinda drained tonight. The heat is horrible, power went out in the whole neighborhood today so no A/C for a while, plus I mowed the yard in like 95 degree weather for a few hours.

Mood:
            Feeling good

Sides:
            Still no sides

Other: Not really much to mention today, everything is going as planned. BH still doing its job... eating more food than ever.

Comment

Had a nose bleed today. Not sure if its supplement related or not. It was while I was swimming today I came up from the bottom of the pool and theyre like your nose is bleeding, but then it quit just as soon as it started. Any ideas?

Ill update later on with my workout and diet.

Comment

159 /161

Workout: - Forgot the weights, sorry.
                Leg Curls - 3 sets of 15
                Leg Ext. - 3 sets of 15
                One Leg Calf Raises - 3 sets of 20
                Calf Raises - 3 sets of 15
                One Leg - Leg Press - 3 sets of 10
                SLDL - 8/6/6/4

Sleep:
                Ok sleep sucked last night. On top of the heat I just couldnt fall asleep some reason. Do not, I repeat DO NOT take Hyperdrol after 7 PM.

Noon - The last of the barbecue...
                5 PM - peanuts, and some soup
                7 PM - Japanese food. Teriyaki steak and chicken with rice
                11 PM - final shake

Supplement Dosages

Water:
                2 gallons

Energy:
                Feeling kinda drained today. Again the heat is just mind blowingly bad, and on top of not getting sleep Im pretty tired.

Mood:
                Feeling good

Sides:
                Still no sides

Comment

Reading your log is making me hungry! Looking good!

Comment

Ok well this isnt my update yet.

But I just got back from the gym and I must say its the best workout Ive ever had. Everything was working right. More details later.

Also, this guy started talking to me and my friend and hes like so what are you using. So were like nothing too strong just stuff you can buy from online sites, and hes like I hear ya. Then hes like so how long was your cycle, and we look at each other like wtf mate. So we go on to tell him weve never used steroids and dont really plan to. Then he starts talking about how hes put on like 20 lbs using d-bol in a month which is obviously mostly water weight cause he doesnt look lean at all. Finally he offers to get us the hook up with some, so we entertain him for a few minutes listening to what he has to say and were like well we'll think about it. He says he knows people who home brew the stuff and can get us 500mg d-bol pills for a dollar a piece.

Anyway I just found that amusing.

Comment

lol he’s tryin to sling his wares. It’s funny when you meet an out of shape know-it-all. As long as he isn’t preaching to you, it’s pretty hilarious

But about that nose bleed, remember that the heat and humidity can make regular days a beating on your nasal. Things can get dry, irritated and inflamed and jumping into water can break the blood vessels and cause your nose to bleed. My brother and I had it bad as kids. I still plug my nose jumping into pools in case I actually got a nose bleed now. Mine used to be pretty hella.

Just be glad that you’re not like my bro, he had to get a tampon put in his nose for 3 days straight! Gives your nasal some time to strengthen up and build some immunity towards the elements.

Good to know that the appetite’s there eh. I hate not being able to eat maintenance or surplus. Looking forward to more updates, man. Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                        lol he’s tryin to sling his wares. It’s funny when you meet an out of shape know-it-all. As long as he isn’t preaching to you, it’s pretty hilarious

But about that nose bleed, remember that the heat and humidity can make regular days a beating on your nasal. Things can get dry, irritated and inflamed and jumping into water can break the blood vessels and cause your nose to bleed. My brother and I had it bad as kids. I still plug my nose jumping into pools in case I actually got a nose bleed now. Mine used to be pretty hella.

Just be glad that you’re not like my bro, he had to get a tampon put in his nose for 3 days straight! Gives your nasal some time to strengthen up and build some immunity towards the elements.

Good to know that the appetite’s there eh. I hate not being able to eat maintenance or surplus. Looking forward to more updates, man. Keep up the good work
                        The dude was pretty big... he said he weighed like 250 which he looked to weigh pretty easy. Before he started talking to us he was doing military press with 225, pretty big... at least for what Ive seen.

But yeah that has to be the reason for the nose bleed. The humidity is horrible.

Yeah I love actually eating now. I used to be pushed to eat maintenance and now Im easily getting bulk calories. Good stuff that Black Hole.

Comment

I feel like a caveman. I can’t afford to buy Black Out on top of my current stack so I just smoke weed to help munch on healthy, laid out foods. I ate a pot cookie this morning so I would have an appetite at work today. lol

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                            I feel like a caveman. I can’t afford to buy Black Out on top of my current stack so I just smoke weed to help munch on healthy, laid out foods. I ate a pot cookie this morning so I would have an appetite at work today. lol
                            I lol'd at this bro! Wouldn't it be cheaper to NOT buy the pot and get the supp instead?

SCT
                            Back to the basics!

Comment

Day 11

Ok so day 11 workout and diet goes as follows:

First off I have to say that it was the best workout Ive ever had. I had a huge pump and was looking so much bigger than usual, and now today my arms are still pumped up almost 24 hours later.

159 /161 - same as previous day. Hopefully next week Ill be a steady 160.

Workout: - I found a workout in a FitnessRx magazine that I wanted to try. It was bis/tris and its called the Science based workout. Probably my favorite workout ever b/c it incorporates drop sets. It includes 4 super sets and goes as follows:

Superset Pair 1 - Preacher Curls/close grip bench -- set 1 10 reps, set 2 drop sets until failure.

Superset Pair 2 - One arm preacher curls/decline tricep extensions -- set 1 10 reps, set 2 drop sets till failure

Superset Pair 3 - Seated incline alternate dumbbell curls/Bench dips -- set 1 10 reps, set 2 drops sets till failure

Superset Pair 4 - standing curls with olympic bar/tricep pushdowns -- set 1 10 reps, set 2 drop sets till failure

Sleep:
                              Sleep is back to normal. Woke up today feeling refreshed but sore.

Diet:
                              Noon - leftover Japanese
                              2 PM - had just finished working out so I had a protein shake
                              5 PM - honey roasted cashew, 2 bags - love that stuff
                              7 PM - had some more chicken, biscuits, potato wedges.
                              11 PM - final shake

Supplement Dosages

Water:
                              2 gallons

Energy:
                              Feeling pretty good.

Mood:
                              Feeling good

Sides:
                              Still no sides

Other: Haha so my parents last night said something to me about how Ive been eating a lot more lately, theyre like youve got a bottomless stomach. And I was tempted to say no, I have a black hole for a stomach... but they wouldnt have got the joke so no use.

Comment

Not much to update with tonight.

Had an off day, a much needed off day.

Diet was right where it should be, as well as supplement dosing.

Took BH tonight before supper and ate well more than my share of pizza - cheat meal.

The gym I workout at called my friend today asking if me and him would come in late monday to help them rearrange the weight room b/c most of the people who work there are women and they need guys to move it. Hopefully this will get me in good with the manager so I can get a job there soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X