Which Two of The Three: WF, PW, or GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Two of The Three: WF, PW, or GM

I'm looking to try some of the Controlled Labs products, but I'm a little crunched on cash right now (plus I don't want to buy all three and decide I'm not a big fan), so based on everyone's experiences and opinions if you had to pick between White Flood, Purple Wraath, and Green Mag, which two of the three would you buy for the here and now, assuming you could purchase the third at a later date? Thanks ahead of time for everyone's time and opinions!

Originally posted by ocsmidnight
    I'm looking to try some of the Controlled Labs products, but I'm a little crunched on cash right now (plus I don't want to buy all three and decide I'm not a big fan), so based on everyone's experiences and opinions if you had to pick between White Flood, Purple Wraath, and Green Mag, which two of the three would you buy for the here and now, assuming you could purchase the third at a later date? Thanks ahead of time for everyone's time and opinions!
    Based on your budget, GM + WF or GM + GG

Comment

How about buy all 3 but get the 1/2 size tubs. If not then caffeine pills, GM and PW.
      Last edited by icetrauma; 05-25-2008, 10:39 AM.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
        How about buy all 3 but get the 1/2 size tubs. If not then caffeine pills, GM and PW.
        Def a solid idea. One caffeine tab can go awhile!

Comment

The advice is much appreciated guys. I think I'm gonna order the 1/2 size combo pack off bb.com later this week. I'm hella excited

Comment

The advice is much appreciated guys. I think I'm gonna order the 1/2 size combo pack off bb.com later this week. I'm hella excited
            Good choice and enjoy the CL experience.
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Some interesting price breaks.

http://yanyanxu.com/misc/pb.htm
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

That chart is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                X