what kinda crazy stuff do you guys have in aussieland

Comment

monday day 29
      work out
      25 mins morning hiit
      upper body arm focused
      incline db press 4x6 35/50/65/70- wow felt like a bigg diff from 65 to 70
      pull ups (widegrip ) 3x6 bw/5x5/10x4
      later raises 3x8 15/20/25- just made it on the 8th rep so 2 better then last week
      one arm db row 2x12 60/70
      tris skullcrushers s/s dips
      sc 60/60 2x10 dips 3x8 bw/10/25
      bis rope hammer s/s alt db curls
      rh 55/65 2x10 3x8 30/35/40

thanks to stc from mentioning my name in the epic board rep thread
      if anyone else feels i would make a decent board rep go to the theard in bb.com company promotion section and nomanate me
      i have wanted to be a rep for sometime now and since cl has knocked my door down over it , i think epic would be a good choice for me
      Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

day 30 and 32
        workouts
        30- cardio 25 mins morning hiit with client
        lower quad focused
        hack squats (rack was being used) so i did my four sets but hack squats kill me knees and i am from today on swearing never to do them again
        sldl 3x8 135/170/190
        curls 3x6
        quat ext 2x15

32- upper chest and back focused
        bench 4x6 135/160/170/185- only hit 5 (i am stuck fudge)
        row 4x6 135/165/185/195
        peck deck s/s lat raise
        95/115 15/20
        chins s/s french press 2x10
        friggen chin bars were in use so i did revrse girl pull downs and 70/70 for french press
        incline curls 2x10, 30/30

Today i added so stuff to this stack green magintude
        l-luencine
        tomorrow i will do my 1 month measurements and comparision and then we will have a baseline for adding gm and l-luecine plus results for one month of sesaglow

feelingsso i thought i was going to become the epic rep
        that obv didnt happen , pretty bummed but hall will do a much better job then i would of as his knowledge in this field is amazing
        still on my search to be a rep

Comment

green mag
          review after one day
          -finger taste test- i diped one finger in and bam it really does taste like candy
          -drink test - 18 oz of water , at first sip it wasnt all that great but after you sollow it , it really does have a nice sour apple taste
          - effects on first day in the gym with it - noticed a slight increase in pump

Comment

after 1 month
            measurements

waist start 35.75 today 35.00 down .75 inchs
            arms start 15.5 today 15.00 down .50 inchs

i am fairly happy with these results , the arm thing is slightly worry some but i think it was mostly due to being off creatine for the ladt 3 weeks
            i start green mag the day before yesterday so in a month we will see where i stand

Comment

day 33
              workout
              as i remember it
              deads 4x6 135/185/230/280- man 280 for 6 was brutal for me
              front squats 3x8 105/120/140
              curls 3x6 115/125/135
              xtn 2x15 95/115
              calf 1x10 triple drop 250/240/230

had to skip cardio and go shower before work
              this week the owners give us bonus for no reason , so that def put me on the up and up

day 34 was an off day , it was yesterday and i do doubles at the bar
              everyone should watch the mini series on hbo "the corner" its a true story about herion junkies in baltomore over the course of a year
              its like 6 hours but its amazing , i watched it over a 2 week time period .well worth it

Comment

Nice tat, 4 hours? That is a long time staying still. Get any breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  Nice tat, 4 hours? That is a long time staying still. Get any breaks?
                  when she (the artist) had to mix inks and stuff
                  towards the end i really wanted one cause the pain was going through everything in my chest like through my back where it was getting done
                  its almost done healing now

Comment

day 34 and 35
                    day 34 first
                    work out
                    upper arm and delt focus
                    problem - i have to go to a diff gym for the day my gym was closed but i needed to get this in to catch up for missing a day last week so everything was off cause the gym i go to sucks
                    incline db press 4x6 - 35/50/60/75- only got 4 out
                    widegrip pull ups - this was mess up they didnt have a pull up bar that was assited machine
                    lateral raise 3x8 15/20/25
                    one arm db raise 2*12 55/70
                    tris db skulls s/s dips
                    bis hammer curls s/s ez bar preacher curls

supps everday as a reminder
                    6 fish oil
                    3 sesaglow
                    1 scoop of green mag (still likin the taste btw)
                    multi
                    couple protien shakes w/ 7ish grams of lueince each

day 35
                    workout
                    squats (below parralle) 4x4 135/225(shouldnt of jumped up that first) 235 /250 x4 big pr for me right here
                    sldl 135/165/185
                    leg press 2*15 235/280
                    curl 3x6 115/125/135
                    calf (i drop seted the whole machine from 250 down 20 lbs drops ) major burn , even though thats not what i go for it was a fun change up

- today i felt like i am really noticing major diffs in my body , i think the green mag and the sesaglow combine to help alot
                    i will be adding white blood (@night) when i get it from CL (from the gm scoop issue)

Comment

5 days
                      wow i feel like a jerk i havent updated in 5 days lets talk basically i have been working a ton i have two new training clients starting this week and then i am talkin to another about a start date
                      example on friday i was up at 4 am to work and didnt get home till 2 am from work the next day then saturday i did a double on little sleep
                      basically my bbing has sucked , i havent ate nearly enough and not as clean as i could have
                      there was a huge highlight this week though it was this morning i did squats 260 for 3 reps below parralle which means since starting this program 6 weeks ago i have put 20 lbs on my 3rm squat
                      i think thats pretty amazing conisdering i have lost an inch on my waist during the same time period

so far with sesaglow i have exprienced the same effects as i did with sesamin and similair to vaporize (vaporize not being th same thing but similiar)

green mag- i cant say enough good about the taste of this 2/3 scoops (new guidline) with 20 ozs of water tastes so good
                      i have been on it a week , i notice more pump but its hard to say what else since i am cutting but with gm only being 30 for 80 days worth its going to be my perment creatine

note i notice alot of people feel sesamin doesnt do anything
                      those same people are ones who dont measure , i think its the only way to really see a diff , my fat loss is doubles while on sesamin products, atleast thats what i am gathering from weeks off it while measuring v. weeks on it while measuring

i weighed my self also today
                      185 and looking pretty good in the gym mirror
                      the mirrors in my house make me look flat , but the mirrors at the gym and other places make me look so muchfuller , i should switch out my mirrors or ligthing its friggin upsetting first thing in the morning

Comment

day 41
                        workoutoff day
                        dieti figured since i havent added this in a while i would
                        i worked alot today so i didnt eat as much i would of liked but i will get teo more meals in
                        m1 chicken and spinch salad w.almonds
                        m2 30 grams of wpi and 5 grams of l lueicine
                        m3 turkey , ham , bacon lettuce and tom salad
                        snack - handfull of roast beef
                        m4 2 chicken suages w/ almonds
                        about to eat now
                        oops i forgot to take green mag today
                        friggin a !

Comment

day 42

work outweird
                          i was stuck at the gym i train at all day and its a functional fitness studio
                          so all the weight was lighter then normal and the stuff i did was all balance and postureal related figure i should make due since i had to
                          houston we have a problem my ferrets have stolen my sesaglow off my computer desk , i think they like the smell they always steal the fish oil bottle
                          it was gfone all day so i didnt have any , i didnt find the bottle till like midnight when i got home from the all the biz stuff i was dealing with
                          it has been recovered thank god

Comment

day 43- 45 workouts 1
                            if you have been reading you know i work doubles on the weekends
                            with personal training and the bar shit is getting way to busy , i am going to freak out
                            now the bar needs me there sunday and mondays and mondays i have to be at the gym at 5 am ugggh i want to kick over a water cooler or something crazy like that

so my work out was thrusday (i log today tomorrow which i did lift today , it was lower ham and glute focused
                            i start these work outs with glute activation work
                            prone dogs , glute meduis side walks , double leg supine bridge
                            then i do isometeric bridges , side and prone
                            the real work
                            deads 4x4 135/225/275/315 fuck ya pr
                            fronts 3x8 105/125/145 another pr
                            curls 3x6 110/125/150x 4- failed to hit 6
                            ext 90/120 2x15
                            calf triple drop 270 230 190

i got 20 buckls to dance on the bar last weekend and this weekend i got 12
                            so i am not going lower then 10 buck if pretty girls want to pay to see 1 min of that i am down

Comment

day 46

workoutshitty , ya that sums it up
                              everything was fucked up cause i didnt realize i had logged my weeks perivous work out for this day , i did all the wrong weight and just wasnt happy with anything about it , plus i looked like shit in the gym mirror so it added to the effect
                              upper arm focused as i remember it
                              incline bench 4x4 40/50/60/80< failed on first rep
                              wg pull ups 3x4 bw/10/15
                              mil press 3x8 55/75/95 switched due to a weird feeling in my medial delt concerned the stress of doing lateral raises twice a week was causing it
                              tris overhead ext and dips 45 plate added to dips today for 6 i was happy with that def not a pr but good since i just started doing them again
                              bis cable curls and heavy alt curls-40/45/50

day 47
                              so in the kelly b. work out on the 7th week you rest anbd only hit the gym twice that week , this is the first day of that week
                              no work out today
                              light cardio - i taught a group exercise class to a crowd of one today - silly but she got cheap training (she def needs it) and i got paid well for it
                              i worked about 15 hours today 5 am to 1pm (gym) then 530 to 11pm (bar)
                              at the bar a crazy crackhead (literally he even had the crackhead teeth and the sweaty shirt) came in he tried to leave his bag on the bar and i was like fuck that get your bomb out of here so he comes back in asking to use the bathroom and i am all why not , two mins later he comes back to the bar from the restroom asking if i could help him , he kept fiddling with his drawstring on his pants , i didnt know if he wanted drugs or me to help him get his pants off so i told him it was time to leave

my diet was acceptable considering i worked so much but latley it hasnt been up to par , i really need to go to hannaford tomorrow

Comment

day 48 and 49
                                1 workout 1 man
                                so now that i am on the 2 weeks of recorvery my lifting will only be twice a week
                                i am going to witch to a mike boyle style routine for the two weeks as kelly has nothing listed
                                so push and pull inculding lower ie push - squats lunges bench military tris
                                pull deads , sldl , ham curls , back work , bis
                                my tuesday work out went like this
                                squat and press with dbs 40 x 12 for 2 sets
                                db press 40/50 x 12
                                spilt squats 35/45x8
                                incline db flies 25/35 x12
                                that was about it i am really takin git light these two weeks
                                i am excited to get back to the 6 week program and start to hammer out prs again !
                                weight 187.5
                                waist 35 inchs even
                                my weight is up 2.5 lbs since last with my waist staying the same
                                sweet , the weight must be the green mag

Comment

Working...
                                X